I`m a 6 speeder!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 05:11 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Barrier I believe has a White 997Turbo unless they sold it this weekend. It was coming in last week or something.

V you can drive my GT3 first I think you'll be more than happy with no high HP and damn exciting driving.
aww..doesn't the little white mini feel left out of the picture?

Old 03-16-2009, 08:10 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
^^ That idiot is creating a following of other idiots... I know another idiot who wants a white 996TT to replace his black infiniti
And another idiot who owns a white 997tt.

Old 03-16-2009, 08:13 PM
hiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to behold
Car looks sweet, like the silver color.

Old 03-16-2009, 08:16 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by hiyabeth
Car looks sweet, like the silver color.

i think we have another girlie on our forum! woohoooo!

welcome hiyabeth!

Old 03-16-2009, 08:19 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Hiyabeth! Good to have some addiitonal girl power here! We look forward to meeting you. Tell us about yourself and what you drive?!

Old 03-16-2009, 08:38 PM
hiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to behold
Thanks, no car right now, used to have a 1969 911S. Loved it but it had to go, to much work...

Old 03-16-2009, 08:38 PM
greta,
i think beth is/was a crotch rocket girlie! she commented on one of my pictures of me on todd's bike, and that she rides as well! cool, huh?!

Old 03-16-2009, 08:42 PM
Yeah, I have a crotch rocket, it's way fun (when the weather is decent).

Old 03-16-2009, 08:43 PM
^^what kind of crotch rocket? it would happen to be a hayabusa would it?

i hope to learn to ride the R6 so i can get out there and join fun!

Old 03-16-2009, 08:46 PM
It's a purple Yamaha FZR600, if I had a hayabusa I'm sure I would be in jail by now! lol I'm bad enough with the speeding on the 600.

Old 03-16-2009, 08:47 PM
purple! how cool is that!! let's see a picture!

i'm loving this

Old 03-16-2009, 10:52 PM
mwy23 is a jewel in the roughmwy23 is a jewel in the roughmwy23 is a jewel in the rough

a pink busa w/ LV print seat...

Old 03-17-2009, 07:38 AM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
no car right now
What?... your Scion and Mustang dont count?? well I guess technically speaking, they dont have 6 gears.. wait, they do if you count reverse

Old 03-17-2009, 08:31 AM
ivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Brucem
Your 2 and 3rd pic tells me you need some practice aiming with your camera to get the whole car in the shot next time

Sorry I am late...

WELCOME

Originally Posted by H20SKIER
white is the un-color because there's an idiot on this board with almost all white cars. they've given him a hard time for years it seems because he has no creativity and doesn't appreciate the "real" sportscars colors.
WOW, wish i was "THAT idiot!"

Old 03-17-2009, 08:25 PM
It's a purple Yamaha FZR600, if I had a hayabusa I'm sure I would be in jail by now! lol I'm bad enough with the speeding on the 600.
Well that is very cool. I have a Ducati in my garage! Well, actually it belongs to my son and I have yet to get on it. Jody and I are going to take up riding motorcycles - hers will be pink, mine white. Just hasn't worked out quite yet, but someday! My leathers need to be blue though (my favorite "color"). I figure I'll look like a smurf. (pink and blue - Jody - that will be too fun!!!)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I`m a 6 speeder!!!!