Beer - What do you drink?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 08:45 PM
madflava is just really nicemadflava is just really nicemadflava is just really nicemadflava is just really nice
Beer - What do you drink?

I know, not the best topic for a car forum, but as long as you don't do them both at the same time, all is good in the world.

The reason I bring this thread up is because I found a store near by where I live. It has the largest selection of beers that I have ever encountered. And it is organized by country. It's my Mecca.

Right now I'm drinking Spaten Munich Optimator. One perk is 7.2%v alocohol.

What's are you drinking these days?

Old 03-17-2009, 08:58 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
I love Lucifer.

John

Old 03-17-2009, 09:50 PM
Grouse is on a distinguished road
Tusker, Leffe, Spaten Lager, stella, hoegarten, etc etc etc. Spaten octoberfest. <have a case left and optimator.

Old 03-17-2009, 11:24 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Mac and Jack's with an Orange is my staple draught.

John

Old 03-17-2009, 11:29 PM
Grouse is on a distinguished road
baby jesus just poked baby buhda in the eye for that.

Old 03-17-2009, 11:37 PM
pcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the rough
I'm a big fan of Japanese Lager Beer, kindda hard to find the real genuine brew though... but found Asahi Beer in 1000mL can from Uwajimaya which was brewed from Tokyo Japan, not the batch brewed from Canada.

I just love those foamy larger in hot summer days

Old 03-18-2009, 12:06 AM
AgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to behold
Bass.

They made an Irish Lager especially for today

Old 03-18-2009, 12:16 AM
mwy23 is a jewel in the roughmwy23 is a jewel in the roughmwy23 is a jewel in the rough
bud light. beer flavored water.

Old 03-18-2009, 12:45 AM
FerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant future
I do love a pint of Mac & Jacks African Amber.

1. Korenburg 1664 (as well as their Blanc)
2. Rogue's line up is delightful.
3. Trader Joe's makes some great German/Belgium beers for a reasonable price.

Old 03-18-2009, 08:14 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
i've got to get out more often. i haven't heard of any of these! lol! well, except for the bud light.

just for laughs....what was the name of that non-alcoholic beer that they used to sell in the 80's. i'm sure they have a few. but there was one that i used to always see and i don't ever hear/see it anymore.

Old 03-18-2009, 09:48 AM
FASN8N is on a distinguished road
Paulaner Hefe-Weizen

Old 03-18-2009, 09:53 AM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
mac & jacks, guinness, other microbrews like red hook too

Old 03-18-2009, 10:06 AM
speedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the rough
beer has to much water in it... but everclear/cranberry shot ......no trips to the bathroom and no headaches

Old 03-18-2009, 10:14 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Beer? What is Beer?

Old 03-18-2009, 10:22 AM
mwy23 is a jewel in the roughmwy23 is a jewel in the roughmwy23 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
i've got to get out more often. i haven't heard of any of these! lol! well, except for the bud light.

just for laughs....what was the name of that non-alcoholic beer that they used to sell in the 80's. i'm sure they have a few. but there was one that i used to always see and i don't ever hear/see it anymore.
was it becks? o'douls? i also remember the zima commercials (though not beer).

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Beer - What do you drink?