Ssc ultimate aero press releases

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 07:54 PM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TommyJames
For those of you who post on multiple forums, could you please get the word out about the Ultimate Aero? This will be a rain or shine event and the weather forecast keeps improving so hopefully we'll be out in the lot rather than the garage. We're not ready to call it.
hopefully, the weather will be nice. i've let some fellow auto enthusiasts know

Old 03-19-2009, 08:47 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Kristian
hopefully, the weather will be nice. i've let some fellow auto enthusiasts know
Should be a nice turnout regardless of weather.

Old 03-19-2009, 09:02 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
So who is all going to donate to the me making my signature come true fund?

Old 03-19-2009, 09:04 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Reading your signature, it sounds like pushing you off the roof in a Yugo would do it.

Old 03-19-2009, 09:35 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
I want the acceleration to cause nothing less than instant death, not the instant decceleration cause instant death!

Old 03-19-2009, 09:39 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by germeezy1
I want the acceleration to cause nothing less than instant death, not the instant decceleration cause instant death!

Old 03-20-2009, 08:30 AM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
it's up to $640,000 USD now!

Old 03-20-2009, 08:36 AM
Sounds like we've come full circle to the cannon again. We just need to borrow a white Mini. I wonder where we could find such a car?

Old 03-20-2009, 08:54 AM
LOL, then that would mean the cause of death would be the acceleration caused by the cannon. I need the accelerator pedal to be directly tied to the cause of death.

Old 03-20-2009, 09:11 AM
The problem is for us to grant you your wish, you'd have to achieve 1,200 MPH in less than a second, roughly ten times faster than a typical dragster. You will need assistance to achieve your goal so I'm thinking a cannon is the only practical method. The use of a Mini is actually optional. There may be other more suitable rides. We could talk to the professional pumpkin chuckers for solid advice.

Old 03-20-2009, 12:23 PM
Jalopnik is covering this now too - http://jalopnik.com/5176346/worlds-f...-a-mere-640100

Old 03-20-2009, 12:35 PM
Love the video of the car setting the record.

Old 03-20-2009, 04:28 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by germeezy1
Why would anyone want this? Acceleration doesn't even come close to insanely high speeds around corners on a racetrack with other cars. You need to be on www.nhra.com

Originally Posted by TommyJames
Sounds like we've come full circle to the cannon again. We just need to borrow a white Mini. I wonder where we could find such a car?
Tommy You aren't getting my mini. Never ever ever. BTW I still haven't had you accept my challenge to a race. My Mini. Your Murki I pick the course. Pink Slips?

Originally Posted by Kristian
it's up to $640,000 USD now!
That seems to be a lot. Anyone actually know how many of these Lambo look alikes they've actually sold in the last few years? That's a stat I'd like to know.

Tommy it's a look alike
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lambo...1%7C240%3A1318

Or the real thing. Do you have green seats? This isn't why you aren't going to have the car the next 2 weeks is it?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-...1%7C240%3A1318

Old 03-20-2009, 05:21 PM
It's hardly a Lambo look alike, interestingly enough the shape is dictated by aerodynamics I would imagine

And guys let me rephrase it, I don't want to die...LOL....I just want a car so powerful that going full throttle would result in instant death. Which would mean it would be faster at 1/2 throttle than a top fuel car

Old 03-20-2009, 06:12 PM
H20, I'm content to say your Mini is faster... (definitely when shot out a cannon) and leave it at that.

I believe, they were building 50 and 26 cars sold so far. Anything low and flat looks like a Lamborghini.

Who told you about my green seats? They are made from about two dozen actual green cows found in a particular field on the shores of northern Ireland. VERY, VERY expensive. By the way, do you need some steaks? They have a slight tinge of green, but are otherwise okay.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ssc ultimate aero press releases