Happy new owner / Introduction to community

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 08:25 AM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Beautiful ride.

Old 03-20-2009, 08:44 AM
Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !Blk996Todd Is a GOD !
Welcome and congrats-

Old 03-20-2009, 09:18 AM
hiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to behold
Congrats, beautiful car!!!

Old 03-20-2009, 09:19 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Most of you already know Michael from E@RTC. He's a good friend of mine and I was responsible for pulling him to the dark side. He's also working on the E@RTC website. Michael and I were next door neighbors and met last summer when my LP was delivered to Seattle. I let him drive my car and it's been all downhill.

It was fun being with him when he took delivery. David Copperfield could not have produced a bigger event. We had styrofoam-like snow, lightning, thunder, and it all stopped just as the car was started with a white cloud of smoke as it rolled back out of the truck. It was cool!

Old 03-20-2009, 11:57 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Welcome to the board. Hope to meet you out at the events.

Old 03-20-2009, 09:28 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Absolutely stunning beast! My favorite un-color too!! Why don't you come to Exotics at Redmond Town Center tomorrow so we can meet you and your car! 8:30am

Old 03-21-2009, 01:02 AM
creativefactor is just really nicecreativefactor is just really nicecreativefactor is just really nicecreativefactor is just really nice
Originally Posted by gretapass
Absolutely stunning beast! My favorite un-color too!! Why don't you come to Exotics at Redmond Town Center tomorrow so we can meet you and your car! 8:30am
Actually I plan on being there tomorrow!

Old 03-21-2009, 01:36 AM
pcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the rough
Darn, I've already booked myself for other things,,, wish I could be there but I guess next time.
Have good time!

Old 03-21-2009, 10:15 AM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
NICE! You will fit in fine

Welcome!

Old 03-21-2009, 10:39 AM
HidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really nice
Welcome!!! Congrats on the Raging Bull! The amount of exhaust rising out of that V10 is so ludicrous it's awesome!

Hope to meet you at a meet or on a drive.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.