NW 6speeders....Who's Who Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 05:41 PM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
same goes for me.. only got one pic with me and my car and it was taken at Gig Harbor C&C by Mark- H20Skier..
hey how are you guys able to post full size pics.. I can only upload thumbnails via "manage my attachments"

Attached Images  
Old 04-11-2009, 07:15 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute

Since Mark posted my mug , here's my ride according to Hot Shot..

Old 04-11-2009, 07:34 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Whats the MPG on that red x?

Old 04-11-2009, 07:37 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
Whats the MPG on that red x?
Remember I'm computer challenged , maybe Jason has a better pix he could post for me instead..

Old 04-11-2009, 07:37 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Airborne Ranger
same goes for me.. only got one pic with me and my car and it was taken at Gig Harbor C&C by Mark- H20Skier..
hey how are you guys able to post full size pics.. I can only upload thumbnails via "manage my attachments"
i upload my images using flickr or photobucket. you can choose the size.

Old 04-11-2009, 08:42 PM
pocket Hercules will become famous soon enough
StorminS4, thanks for adding my car and making the pics big!!!

Old 04-11-2009, 09:08 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Airborne Ranger
As per your request. "your ars"

Old 04-11-2009, 09:47 PM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
Sweet! thanks Mark

Old 04-12-2009, 03:37 AM
deafboy has a spectacular aura aboutdeafboy has a spectacular aura aboutdeafboy has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by gareeb
Me and a few past and present cars.
Oh hey Garee, I guess it's been a while. Haven't seen you in a while. New ride is looking nice.

Old 04-12-2009, 11:13 AM
gareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud ofgareeb has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by deafboy
Oh hey Garee, I guess it's been a while. Haven't seen you in a while. New ride is looking nice.
I've been out of the loop for a bit.
I'll try to make some of the events since weather is getting somewhat better.

Old 04-12-2009, 01:34 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
AKA "TommyJames" giving "Babe the Blue Ox" a rub on the nads for good luck.

Attached Images  
Old 04-12-2009, 02:47 PM
speedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the rough
peter says hi

Attached Images  

Last edited by speedneed; 04-13-2009 at 09:15 AM.
Old 04-12-2009, 03:45 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
peter....i just see a pretty red "X". =(

Old 04-13-2009, 12:02 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TommyJames
AKA "TommyJames" giving "Babe the Blue Ox" a rub on the nads for good luck.
where's that?

Old 04-13-2009, 05:13 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
where's that?
It's at the "Trees of Mystery" one of the may little odd stops on 101- shot last week on our way up the coast. http://www.treesofmystery.net/tofm.htm

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: NW 6speeders....Who's Who Picture Thread