Cannon Beach Or May 1st-3rd 2009

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 05:48 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Red Bogey- you should have been there. I lost by 1 vote for the People's Choice award. Jenkins won Best of Show (voted on by 5 people) even though his F40 got pulled by the 430's and a certain orange Gallardo on the trip down at EVERY location. I'm thinking he needs a tune up
Best of Show

Lunch Stop

Lost (typical w the FCA)

Following Roy into Oregon

Possibly just a little rain fell Saturday

Oldest F car there.

Best V8 of show

William works while his wife was "shopping"

Paul's family built this car

Cool Color on this 430

Lamborghini or Rainbow?

Same Question?

Roy just being Roy

Self explanatory. Those Canadians always mess stuff up

The only Lambo that looks good

Old 05-04-2009, 11:16 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Good times! Great weather Sunday -- I enjoyed giving rides for charity in Michael's SLR; 700 ft/lbs of torx deserves a lotta respect!

William your "picture post-card perfect" pic is simply stunning!

Great hanging with a bunch of fun people. Dinner was really good too, man I couldn't help myself but pig-out with a 2nd huge helping of the berry crumble...

Old 05-05-2009, 07:07 AM
ivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to behold
WOW - nice pics guys!!
that BLUE Lambo is unbelievable!!! (so are all of them !)

Thanks for sharing

Old 05-05-2009, 12:45 PM
lpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by willlangford
Great pics William. Nice chatting with you at the gas station in Napavine/Chehalis.
Thanks, hopefully I will see you at one of the car meet in the near future !

Old 05-05-2009, 08:29 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
The pictures are fantastic! Looks like a great trip. I saw Scott McClure's video of the driving - which was INSANE! Mark/Roy: my fav 3 lineup : white GT3RS, 430Spider, and the Nick Cage Lambo!