Exotics at Redmond Town Center is on for 4-18!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 10:38 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by FerrariWA
Yeah that's the usual spot and time for Jeremy and I meet up to roll together. Sometimes we get some others to join in. Post it up, would be fun to get a little group together.
If there are other regular meeting spots we'll put up those too. It's way fun to come with a group. We should put up Belle too, but the lot is filling up so fast that it's hard to make that and still get the spot you want. Still, we all love Belle!!!

Old 04-16-2009, 11:01 PM
FerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant future
I miss Belle. :-(

Old 04-17-2009, 03:11 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by FerrariWA
I miss Belle. :-(
Yea, while I didn't need that fat pill every Saturday morning, it's still a cool spot. I think we should still go there on the rained out days. It's a cool place to go and just hang out on a rainy Saturday morning.

Old 04-17-2009, 11:18 AM
Apple Sauce will become famous soon enough
Hey, Tom
That thought had crossed my mind too!
Maybe Belle on rainy days could be the alternate location.

Vic

Old 04-17-2009, 11:25 AM
We could probably use some help tomorrow two if anyone wants to pitch in.

Old 04-17-2009, 11:31 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
I'd be happy to help out again, but I won't be making the event tomorrow. It should be a great day for you guys! I'll look forward to seeing the pictures. Then I'll feel like I was there!

Catch you guys at the next one! =)

Old 04-17-2009, 12:13 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
I'll be there!

Get this. Tomorrow (the 18th) is our anniversary. My wife asked me if we could go to RTC!

Granted, I'm taking her to see the Cherry Blossoms in the Quad and to the Ballet later in the evening, but the fact that she asked me to do something that I like on our anniversary pretty much sums up why I got married.

That said, I'll be there tomorrow morning. I'm not sure what I'll drive since the Lotus still has track dust on it. I need to bring it by Northwest Auto Salon at some point.

See you all in the AM,

Trevor

Ps. Tommy, I love the website. Fantastic.

Old 04-17-2009, 12:59 PM
Originally Posted by Bleu Omdurman
Get this. Tomorrow (the 18th) is our anniversary. My wife asked me if we could go to RTC!

Granted, I'm taking her to see the Cherry Blossoms in the Quad and to the Ballet later in the evening, but the fact that she asked me to do something that I like on our anniversary pretty much sums up why I got married.

That said, I'll be there tomorrow morning. I'm not sure what I'll drive since the Lotus still has track dust on it. I need to bring it by Northwest Auto Salon at some point.

See you all in the AM,

Trevor

Sounds like we married the right women for the right reasons

Funny story, when I was test driving my 360, my wife can be heard saying on video (yes, my family recorded my test drive) that "I can't leave the [showroom] without buying that car!!"

Old 04-17-2009, 02:09 PM
Originally Posted by Bleu Omdurman

See you all in the AM,

Trevor

First Happy Anniversary! As for the website- that's all CreativeFactor's work- Michael with the white Gallardo!

Old 04-18-2009, 03:25 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Nice seeing you all on such a beautiful day outside!

Here are a few shots that Todd and I took. We didn't get very many this time. Too busy socializing I guess! We took some more "NW 6speeder Who's Who" pictures that we posted in that thread as well!

Jason, I'm glad you made it out today! What would we do without you and your pictures! You'd all be stuck looking at mine!

Old 04-18-2009, 03:29 PM

Old 04-18-2009, 03:31 PM

I love this color!

Old 04-18-2009, 03:34 PM
Nice pictures, Jodi!

Old 04-18-2009, 06:56 PM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
Nice photos I couldn't make it today. I'm putting a new driver's seat in the bimmer

Old 04-18-2009, 07:31 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
I left work and got there pretty much just as everyone was leaving. Did get to enjoy lunch at Desert Fire though...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotics at Redmond Town Center is on for 4-18!