Exotics at Redmond Town Center is on for 4-18!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 10:05 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TommyJames
That's Nick Cage's old ride.
Roys had that for sale along time now.

But hell I think if you look through the country there's about 90 of Cages old cars for sale.

That guy buys and sells more cars than I believe anyone in the country.

Old 04-20-2009, 10:55 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
I saw a green coup in 2004 in Tokyo, the very day I bought a company there. I fell in love with the color right there. I just loved it. It was sitting next to an orange Gallardo in a tiny showroom off the Ginza district. That was the only color I wanted after that. They didn't make any in 07. I also like the Nero Nemesis (flat black) a lot. I saw that in person in Saint Louis last summer and what an amazing color in person. It's not true flat paint and has reflective elements so it's very different in person. I also like the balloon white for the LP640R. It looks especially nice on that car.

Old 04-20-2009, 10:58 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Roys had that for sale along time now.

But hell I think if you look through the country there's about 90 of Cages old cars for sale.

That guy buys and sells more cars than I believe anyone in the country.
Yea, I should have said one of MANY of his old rides. Rumor is he dumped his Ferraris after they blew him off at the factory when he was late for a tour.

Old 04-20-2009, 11:46 AM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
The flat balloon white is a pretty amazing color, I would love to see one in person. And don't slap me for this one, but I fell in love with Verde Ithaca after seeing Busta Rhymes car.....what an amazing color! Did Roy mention to you that he ordered an SV?

Old 04-20-2009, 12:03 PM
AgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by mr2guysingh
What is the red color on the two F360's? Never seen it before
Rosso Fiorano

They are rare and I believe the only two registered in WA. There is one in OR for sale at RTGT

Old 04-20-2009, 12:24 PM
Originally Posted by AgeRebel
Rosso Fiorano

They are rare and I believe the only two registered in WA. There is one in OR for sale at RTGT
It was cool to see them together. That was a special request to have the parking spot reserved so the two could be next to each other for photos. Glad they showed up. I'm forever surprised by how many cars are up here that we all otherwise know nothing about.

Old 04-20-2009, 02:50 PM
AgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to behold
I didn't realize the special request was made, and when I showed up after the first one...several people were screaming at me to move my car over. I was wondering why the commotion!

Thanks to all who arranged for it and made sure it happenned - really made for some spectacular pictures of F360s alongside the Azzuro Monaco Spider!

Old 04-20-2009, 03:20 PM
FerRrari will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by AgeRebel
I didn't realize the special request was made, and when I showed up after the first one...several people were screaming at me to move my car over. I was wondering why the commotion!

Thanks to all who arranged for it and made sure it happenned - really made for some spectacular pictures of F360s alongside the Azzuro Monaco Spider!
Hey Kenny,

Good to see you joining the 6! Didn't know you had such a beautiful ride
See you next weekend!