Exotics at Redmond Town Center is on for 5-9!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2009, 01:22 PM
TFW
TFW is a glorious beacon of lightTFW is a glorious beacon of lightTFW is a glorious beacon of lightTFW is a glorious beacon of lightTFW is a glorious beacon of light
Great Pics HotShot! What a great day.

Old 05-10-2009, 01:25 PM
ivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to behold
those are all really awsome (except the "Redmond LICE)

EWE ! ! !

Old 05-10-2009, 02:44 PM
ablake211 is a jewel in the roughablake211 is a jewel in the roughablake211 is a jewel in the roughablake211 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by atomic80
Andrew, I'm glad you made it out! I was wondering whose M5 that was! I like your taste. My old M5 was the same color and had the same wheels except that they were silver. Seeing yours made me miss it!
Yea I picked it up about 5 months ago. The poor thing has had a rough life and I am trying to make it good as new again although it is taking me quite some time. Seeing your ride will help me be motivated to achieve better grades next semester and work harder at my job.
I had a ton of fun and look forward to coming out again. Edit-Pics have already been posted!
Thanks,
Andrew

Last edited by ablake211; 05-10-2009 at 02:46 PM.
Old 05-10-2009, 02:51 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ivangene
those are all really awsome (except the "Redmond LICE)

EWE ! ! !
HAHA. I was wondering what you were talking about until I went back and looked at the pic again. Hadn't noticed that when I snapped it

Old 05-10-2009, 05:43 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Super pictures! It's always great to see all the photographic talent we have in our group - amazing. We had a nice turnout of cute dogs and children this week too, that was really nice!

Old 05-10-2009, 05:52 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gretapass
Super pictures! It's always great to see all the photographic talent we have in our group - amazing. We had a nice turnout of cute dogs and children this week too, that was really nice!
Yea, it was nice to see so many people having a nice time.

Old 05-10-2009, 06:03 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I think the P cars outnumbered the rest this time too. Nice to see so many out.

Old 05-10-2009, 06:05 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Yup, it was nice to see them there. We've had few P cars lately and a lot of Ferrari. This was the first time it was the other way around.

Old 05-10-2009, 07:25 PM
Antroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant future
I've done my share of *****ing about this meet's setup, but I decided I should shut up and come out to see it first hand. I'm glad I did, I had just as much fun (possibly more) than any other 6 speed meet. The most important thing to me was that everyone who wanted to participate was able to, I didn't see anyone get turned away.

Tommy - Thank you for your hospitality and dedication to the success of this regular meet, I appreciate your time and effort to make it happen as often as it does.

Old 05-10-2009, 07:45 PM
I'm glad you came out and had fun. It took us a while to get a routine down so we can make it all work, but I think we're there. I'm glad you came out. We try and group the cars really for photos and for four the best possible viewing so we're constantly running around based on what we're guessing will show up that day. I just hope nobody feels segregated off as it's not our intention. It was neat to see the row of white M cars forming along the lot. It makes for really great photos. I'm really happy to hear that you found the event in the spirit we intended.

Old 05-10-2009, 08:18 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
+1 with Troy's comments. I've always felt welcome at this event and I think that everyone that comes out and experiences this event, walks away feeling good about it and had a nice time. I really like the fact that there a stable event that takes place at the same time and same place each week where I can see my friends, hang out, have some great munchies, and see great cars!

Thanks again Tommy and Vic for putting this together for everyone! I was just thinking back to the first couple events we went to and it was cold outside and we all had gloves, hats, big heavy coats on! Now, were down to tshirts, and flip flops!

Old 05-10-2009, 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
+1 with Troy's comments. I've always felt welcome at this event and I think that everyone that comes out and experiences this event, walks away feeling good about it and had a nice time. I really like the fact that there a stable event that takes place at the same time and same place each week where I can see my friends, hang out, have some great munchies, and see great cars!

Thanks again Tommy and Vic for putting this together for everyone! I was just thinking back to the first couple events we went to and it was cold outside and we all had gloves, hats, big heavy coats on! Now, were down to tshirts, and flip flops!
Yea, and I really miss Vic when he's not there with me. I can't think of a better guy to partner with on this stuff. Also the others who are there every week to help such as Michael, Christian and Ty who do so much behind the scene and now Tom helping out with the parking. It's all working well. I love the fact that so many different cars show up each week. We get a new surprise every week!

Old 05-10-2009, 08:52 PM
FerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant future
I need some more practice for my new parking assistant position.

Old 05-10-2009, 09:15 PM
prohydro will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by FerrariWA
I need some more practice for my new parking assistant position.
Sounds good, I got you a part time valet job at the local Keg...you start on Monday.

"No, no no...the Buick goes by the Volvo! Always by the Volvo!"

Old 05-10-2009, 09:17 PM
FerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by prohydro
Sounds good, I got you a part time valet job at the local Keg...you start on Monday.

"No, no no...the Buick goes by the Volvo! Always by the Volvo!"
Well at least I'll have a job!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotics at Redmond Town Center is on for 5-9!