C & C May 17th (Sunday) Gig Harbor

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 06:43 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
See you there, RB!

Old 05-16-2009, 07:11 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Can't make this one .. See you at the next gtg.

Old 05-16-2009, 10:15 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone from lakeland hills area meeting up at the Top Food parking lot again?

Old 05-17-2009, 01:22 AM
lpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud of
I will be there at the Gig Harbor C & C about 10am. See you guys soon !

Old 05-17-2009, 04:12 AM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
Anyone from lakeland hills area meeting up at the Top Food parking lot again?
yeah, me and Pocket Hercules are meeting up @ sbux at 8:30 again feel free to join us bro.
-T

Old 05-17-2009, 01:50 PM
Great seeing everyone again! Next time I'll definitely stick around after the meet.

Old 05-17-2009, 01:55 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Great time and great weather. Mark hopefully you don't get into too much trouble. Mara and Anthony had a blast.

Old 05-17-2009, 03:19 PM
hiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to behold
Great time today, fun putting more faces with screen names...lol. The baby was sooooo cute, I think Mark may be in trouble!! Boxtergirlie, we missed you, enjoyed meeting and chatting with the hubbie tho. Wonderful weather and lots of pretty cars, couldn't be any better.

Old 05-17-2009, 04:20 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Hi Beth! I'll catch you guys soon! I was playing catch up on house stuff and groceries today since I was gone all day yesterday. I can't wait to meet you though!

I'm glad you guys all had a great day and beautiful weather! I can't wait to see the pictures!

Old 05-17-2009, 06:08 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Todd asked me to post up the pictures that he took today. So here they are! Looks like I missed a fun day today!

Our proud 6speed papa, RB and his new son!

Alex's beautiful pcar

Mark, I think you missed the parking spot!

A nice line up!

Another nice line up!

Vincent came out for some sunshine today too!

Alex, William, and William's wifey.

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 05-17-2009 at 06:13 PM.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:09 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
oh man i have a peanut head

Old 05-17-2009, 06:12 PM
Do you recognize the man behind the camera? Oh wait...It's Jason!

William with camera in hand

HiyaBeth's adorable doggie!

And this is HiyaBeth! Another cool car/bike chick!
I can't wait to meet you! ~~

Gotta love those CGT's!

Everyone hangin' out

Jason moving in for a shot

Jason getting the gang in order for a photoshoot:

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 05-17-2009 at 06:14 PM.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:20 PM
A casual observer, our buddy, Steve

Getting lined up for some pictures

I wish my shoe closet was this size!
Larry, is that you posing for the pretty picture!?

Josh getting a picture of Todd taking a picture!

Tim's beautiful Ferrari

Mike, Randy, and Bruce chit chatting

Old 05-17-2009, 06:27 PM
I like this!

And I like this Aston Martin!

These are nice too!

Troy, Mark, Mara, RB, and Steve visiting

And the one, the only, Larryyyyyyyy! with his cool tshirt on

The End....

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 05-17-2009 at 06:29 PM.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:21 PM
pocket Hercules is infamous around these parts
Hey Mark,
What kind of Jeep is that again??!!??

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: C & C May 17th (Sunday) Gig Harbor