Tattoos

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 05:09 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vincentdds
By the barrel depending on the person's weights.

That and working graveyard shift at the morgue.

Dead people get dental work?

ohhhh... maybe you are collecting gold fillings

Old 05-18-2009, 05:40 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BritBlaster
Why not just take the tried-and-true midlife-crisis approach and buy a Porsche!

Zero chance of regret!
A Porsche? Not a Ferrari?

Old 05-18-2009, 07:39 PM
Apple Sauce will become famous soon enough
The thought of a tramp stamp on a guy would be .

Attached Images  
Old 05-18-2009, 10:19 PM
huskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to all
Thanks for the feedback everyone!

I am going to meet with an artist on Thursday at Slave to the Needle to see how it goes. If I'm not feelin' it, I'm going to check out the folks referred to here. I'm probably going to get a fairly big tattoo on my calf (I don't see clients in my shorts lol). I'll post pics if I get the tattoo (95% it is going to happen)

As for the midlife crisis, the tattoo is much cheaper than the P-Car he he (even with the AMG trade in!). I've always wanted more tattoos, but I can't meet clients looking like Allen Iverson. Getting a wolverine (the animal, not the Marvel character) and a husky in tribute to my education. They won't be "cute" pics. I want them to look MEAN.

Old 12-11-2010, 01:48 AM
monaliza is on a distinguished road
tattoos

ablake211
Here is my latest piece that we just finished up a few weeks ago.

That's going to look awesome

http://www.askthecrafter.com/videos/...-weird-tattoos

Old 01-02-2011, 03:08 PM
huskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to all
Forgot to post a pic of the finished product. Not a very good pic. Looks really good though, lots of detail! Slave to the Needle in Ballard did the job. Took 4 three hour sessions to complete (yes, it hurt like @#$@#$@). A Husky and a Wolverine in tribute to my education (University of Washington and University of Michigan).

Old 01-03-2011, 01:27 AM
SeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by hiyabeth
I had some great work done at Action Tattoo in Auburn as well, those guys are awesome.
Are those the guys that ride around on their little mini-bikes and/or mopeds during the summer?

Old 01-03-2011, 01:28 AM
SeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by huskylawyer
Thanks for the feedback everyone!

I am going to meet with an artist on Thursday at Slave to the Needle to see how it goes. If I'm not feelin' it, I'm going to check out the folks referred to here. I'm probably going to get a fairly big tattoo on my calf (I don't see clients in my shorts lol). I'll post pics if I get the tattoo (95% it is going to happen)

As for the midlife crisis, the tattoo is much cheaper than the P-Car he he (even with the AMG trade in!). I've always wanted more tattoos, but I can't meet clients looking like Allen Iverson. Getting a wolverine (the animal, not the Marvel character) and a husky in tribute to my education. They won't be "cute" pics. I want them to look MEAN.

I'm a Maize-n-Blue alum. 1995. Good-bye Rich Rodriguez!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.