Exotics At Redmond Town Center for July 4th!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 09:04 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Redmond 5.0
Well with all the talk of doughnuts and other various breakfast items, I can only assume you guys want the Charger back out there. I guess that means I will be there, see you Saturday.
Of course! Always love having you there!

Old 07-02-2009, 09:07 PM
Horhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to all
Well with all the talk of doughnuts and other various breakfast items, I can only assume you guys want the Charger back out there. I guess that means I will be there, see you Saturday.
Like a moth to a flame...haha!

Old 07-02-2009, 09:31 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I found a friend from HS on Facebook. Turns out she came out last week for the first time. Had no idea she'd been interested in cars, but we'll hopefully see her out there again this weekend. Apparently she got a ride in Anthony's car and got to drive another Gallardo.

Old 07-02-2009, 11:04 PM
prohydro will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
I found a friend from HS on Facebook. Turns out she came out last week for the first time. Had no idea she'd been interested in cars, but we'll hopefully see her out there again this weekend. Apparently she got a ride in Anthony's car and got to drive another Gallardo.

Ah, that's who that was! I couldn't quite figure out how she fit into things...glad she had a good time. She joined us for breakfast as well.

For everybody who wonders how you get a test drive in an exotic: be blonde and cute

Old 07-02-2009, 11:39 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
can i reserve some spots in the overflow lot so we can sleep in

Roy hopefully you've got an outfit to match that badars Red/White and Blue
Mark,
I sent you a PM.

Old 07-03-2009, 08:12 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by prohydro
Ah, that's who that was! I couldn't quite figure out how she fit into things...glad she had a good time. She joined us for breakfast as well.

For everybody who wonders how you get a test drive in an exotic: be blonde and cute

dang....i must need to work on my looks. i haven't had this opportunity yet and i've been part of this group of 2.5 years. hahaha!

Old 07-03-2009, 08:16 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
dang....i must need to work on my looks. i haven't had this opportunity yet and i've been part of this group of 2.5 years. hahaha!
I think you intimidate most of the guys there. You are the sole estrogen source of the unfukwithables

Old 07-03-2009, 08:27 AM
Apple Sauce will become famous soon enough
Not to mention Todd--the hulk--standing by just in case

Old 07-03-2009, 08:32 AM
Apple Sauce will become famous soon enough
Hey all,
I'm getting good vibes on the size of this weekends event.
Does anyone know of any specific groups of cars coming out, It would nice to know ahead of schedule so Tom and I can plan the space allocation?

Old 07-03-2009, 08:46 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
I think you intimidate most of the guys there. You are the sole estrogen source of the unfukwithables
Originally Posted by Apple Sauce
Not to mention Todd--the hulk--standing by just in case

Thanks guys, I feel much better now. Not that driving Todd's and my car isn't fun and all that.....but getting behind the wheel or riding in something with just a wee bit more HP can always make a girlie smile!

Old 07-03-2009, 09:40 AM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Hahaha... So should I be there?

South End Caravan departs the Tacoma Krispy Kreme at 7:50. For those who do not know, that's the building with an Ice Cream Cone on the top that looks nothing like a doughnut shop.

Old 07-03-2009, 09:47 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by StorminS4
Hahaha... So should I be there?

South End Caravan departs the Tacoma Krispy Kreme at 7:50. For those who do not know, that's the building with an Ice Cream Cone on the top that looks nothing like a doughnut shop.
Yeah some guy couldn't find it last time. I attribute that to him zooming past it at 90mph in his audi s4. Not trying to dime anyone out or anything

Old 07-03-2009, 09:52 AM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
Yeah some guy couldn't find it last time. I attribute that to him zooming past it at 90mph in his audi s4. Not trying to dime anyone out or anything
I'm sure that if anyone did anything like that they would have been promptly pulled over and cited for it. Here on The6 we Keep It Real, while keeping it safe...

Old 07-03-2009, 09:53 AM
Originally Posted by StorminS4
I'm sure that if anyone did anything like that they would have been promptly pulled over and cited for it. Here on The6 we Keep It Real, while keeping it safe...

Old 07-03-2009, 01:14 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Glad I have my boots on, it's getting pretty deep now..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotics At Redmond Town Center for July 4th!!!!