NEW-Ferrari 458 Italia

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 11:52 AM
TruTaing is on a distinguished road
Looks good to me :P

Old 09-17-2009, 10:43 AM
JFowler is on a distinguished road
I could be just missing the obvious, but where is the air induction?

Old 09-17-2009, 10:56 AM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Looks like Chris Bangle's "Flame Surfacing" has migrated to Ferrari. Thank God I haven't the money to afford one of these.

Old 09-17-2009, 12:14 PM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
looks good but i think the 360 CS is the best looking ferrari in recent years. the performance of this one is great though

Old 09-17-2009, 12:20 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kristian
looks good but i think the 360 CS is the best looking ferrari in recent years. the performance of this one is great though
You are definitely right about the CS. That car worth every penny to own.

Old 09-17-2009, 03:58 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vincentdds
You are definitely right about the CS. That car worth every penny to own.
You got that right!

Old 09-18-2009, 05:19 PM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
here's a video of 2 458s at play - http://www.apexrally.com/2009/09/fer...in-action.html

Old 09-18-2009, 05:25 PM
AgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Kristian
I so want one...in Rosso Fiorano please

Old 09-18-2009, 07:34 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
mmmmm vehhhh niiice

Old 09-21-2009, 12:27 AM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know why, but for some reason the horn buttons just strike me as really cool.

Old 09-21-2009, 11:14 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
^^^^^^^^^^horns are the same place as other Ferrari's

I'm going to do my best to reserve judgement until I see one in person but that car in that video is ugly.

Originally thought it was too Enzo looking now it looks like a F'n Gallardo. WTF!

I am damn sure the car performs amazing. So this is purely a hate the looks so far statement.

Old 09-21-2009, 12:00 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER

I'm going to do my best to reserve judgement until I see one in person but that car in that video is ugly.

Originally thought it was too Enzo looking now it looks like a F'n Gallardo. WTF!

I am damn sure the car performs amazing. So this is purely a hate the looks so far statement.
^^ I was actually pointing out to my friend that it looked like a Gallardo in that video... I'm really NOT a fan of the front end of this thing.

Old 09-21-2009, 12:33 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Placement is the same, but are they all the parallelogram shape? That's what I like about them. That whole angular thing is just BA.

Old 09-21-2009, 12:49 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by StorminS4
Placement is the same, but are they all the parallelogram shape? That's what I like about them. That whole angular thing is just BA.
same just you can see it better imho...A Scud steering wheel
http://www.motortrend.com/auto_news/.../photo_07.html

Funny you say angular......I heard the best description of Lambo's I've ever heard this weekend.

She said " I don't like Lambo's because they look like a whole bunch of Triangles put together wrong" TK Sept 2009

Old 09-21-2009, 01:01 PM
LOL... Mark, those are ellipses. I don't really mind though, as the Scud is firmly anchored into my personal "Top 5 Coolest Cars Ever" list. And on that car the round really works. The 458 is more angular inside and I think that's why it all just seems to work for me. Now I am a little sad that there are no LED indicators. Maybe when the 458 "Whatever they're going to call the fastest one" comes out...

As for the Lambo description, it definitely fits. A buddy has referred to them as "Wedge Cars" for years.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: NEW-Ferrari 458 Italia