US ARMY & CarNutz Customz Charity Food Drive, September 27th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 05:05 PM
Former Vendor
CarNutzCustomz is a glorious beacon of lightCarNutzCustomz is a glorious beacon of lightCarNutzCustomz is a glorious beacon of lightCarNutzCustomz is a glorious beacon of lightCarNutzCustomz is a glorious beacon of light
US ARMY & CarNutz Customz Charity Food Drive, September 27th

Charity Food Drive and Car Gathering sponsored by CarNutz Customz and the US Army

Sunday, September 27th hosted @ CarNutz Customz (13730 NE 20th Street Bellevue, WA 98005)

10-12PM, Vehicle Load-In and Setup
12-3PM, Open to Public for Food Drive

CarNutz Customz has teamed up with the US Army to sponsor a food drive in support of Hopelink (www.hope-link.org). Hopelink food banks depend on food donations from individuals and groups to serve more than 1,500 families each week. These are the items currently most needed year-round at Hopelink's foodbanks:

-Canned fruit
-Canned vegetables
-Canned meat (tuna, chicken, etc)
-Macaroni & Cheese
-Oatmeal

Individuals interested in displaying their special vehicles at the event can make arrangements with CarNutz Customz in advance. We encourage all car enthusiasts with any make and model to come out and show their support. Please bring a food item donation in support of Hopelink's efforts to help those in need within our local community.

Attached Images  

Last edited by CarNutzCustomz; 09-21-2009 at 12:56 PM.
Old 09-19-2009, 07:13 PM
JFowler is on a distinguished road
We would love to come out and support with donation. I would like to display the 67 vette and 03 nsx. Give me a pm for what we need to do. thanks

Old 09-20-2009, 07:55 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
That's a great cause. I will try to make it with food in hands.

John

Old 09-20-2009, 11:00 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Sounds like a great event. I'd be interested in coming out as well. There are pictures in my profile of my car. Let me know if you would like myself/my little Boxster to come out. =) If we are available, we'd love to attend.

Old 09-21-2009, 01:05 PM
Former Vendor
CarNutzCustomz is a glorious beacon of lightCarNutzCustomz is a glorious beacon of lightCarNutzCustomz is a glorious beacon of lightCarNutzCustomz is a glorious beacon of lightCarNutzCustomz is a glorious beacon of light
We welcome everyone and encourage all enthusiasts to come out to this event...

Old 09-23-2009, 10:52 AM
mprsev will become famous soon enoughmprsev will become famous soon enough
Looking forward to this. A good cause and Sunday should have some nice weather.