Favorite Car of All TIME Thread......

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 10:36 AM
porshah will become famous soon enough
Porsche 959

Without question:

Old 11-04-2009, 11:21 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
a REAL one would be cool........

mine is close just a few comma's off on price

Old 11-04-2009, 12:53 PM
dwnhillskater is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Airborne Ranger
This is almost as tough of a question to answer as "what is your favorite song of all time".. there are a lot of situational factors involved that warrant a 'favorite' for that given situation.. such as a favorite off road vehicle, favorite daily driver, favorite SUV etc etc..

with that being said....since we are dreaming..

I will have to go out on a limb and pick a car that I not only have never driven, nor even sat in, or even seen in person for that matter.

My Favorite Car for sheer lustfulness: Ladies and gentlemen, I present...

The Gumpert Apollo

This car does something to me that I can not put in to words.. even if it had the worst ride, was uncomfortable as F@#k , handled like crap and cost a furtune to maintain (almost certain) I would still want it..

that is, IF I could afford it to begin with
Agreed! Such an amazing car.

Last edited by dwnhillskater; 11-04-2009 at 01:16 PM.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:14 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
^^ I believe that was a hypothetical... he said even if it were to handle like crap he would still want it.

Old 11-04-2009, 01:17 PM
dwnhillskater is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
^^ I believe that was a hypothetical... he said even if it were to handle like crap he would still want it.
Post edited

Old 11-04-2009, 09:20 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Gotta say my favorite car of all time is the one I drive every day - my white 997TT. Love my car

Old 11-05-2009, 09:11 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
I was very partial to my Ford Excursion. Of all my prior rides, it's the only one I miss. Don't ask me why, just lots of fond memories of things I did with the damn thing.

Attached Images  
Old 11-05-2009, 03:47 PM
grambo will become famous soon enoughgrambo will become famous soon enough
I think the Jaguar XJ13 is as good as it gets. One of a kind, open top, V12, British Racing Green, built for Le Mans... oh, and it's stunningly beautiful as well.

Attached Images   
Old 11-05-2009, 06:35 PM
HidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really nice
Talking

I'm going to make my favorite, Rat Rod style.
Maybe with an Italian V8 or the CGT's V10.

Old 11-14-2009, 10:48 PM
brendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond repute
I've had a good summer

great ride today in a 16M, 1962 GTO, Aston Martin DBR2 and and Enzo. Rock. Star.

went up to salish lodge in the GTO.

brendan

Attached Images      
Old 11-14-2009, 11:24 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by grambo
I think the Jaguar XJ13 is as good as it gets. One of a kind, open top, V12, British Racing Green, built for Le Mans... oh, and it's stunningly beautiful as well.
1st and only Jag I thought was attractive....Nice choice there

Brendo it sounds like you had an awful day. That GTO is a beaut

Old 11-14-2009, 11:57 PM
brendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond reputebrendo has a reputation beyond repute
tough day out there. here's a jag for you

only 2 in the country

Attached Images  
Old 11-15-2009, 11:19 AM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by brendo
great ride today in a 16M, 1962 GTO, Aston Martin DBR2 and and Enzo. Rock. Star.

brendan
Wow. Did you kidnap Greg's wife or something? LOL

That's amazing. There's 2 "bucket list" cars right there.

Old 11-15-2009, 02:15 PM
oufan2929 is on a distinguished road
In no particular order...
--288GTO
--F40
--Mclaren F1

Old 11-15-2009, 02:57 PM
FerRrari will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by brendo

brendan
Wow I'm so jealous...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Favorite Car of All TIME Thread......