A Few Photo Highlights from E@RTC & other local events

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 03:52 PM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
A Few Photo Highlights from E@RTC & other local events

Here's a Few Photo Highlights from E@RTC & other local events
http://www.flickr.com/photos/apexral...660129/detail/

I cleaned up some of my shots. They're not at the same level as Atomic80 or HotShot's but it was fun to look through different ones from E@RTC and other events from the year. Thanks to Tom, Vic, Christian, and others for organizing E@RTC

Old 11-01-2009, 06:43 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Kristian
Here's a Few Photo Highlights from E@RTC & other local events
http://www.flickr.com/photos/apexral...660129/detail/

I cleaned up some of my shots. They're not at the same level as Atomic80 or HotShot's but it was fun to look through different ones from E@RTC and other events from the year. Thanks to Tom, Vic, Christian, and others for organizing E@RTC
Thanks for the compliment. I usually don't think my shots are that good. Your shots bring back some good memories from this year.

Old 11-01-2009, 08:37 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pictures -thanks for posting!