New Lambo in the Northwest

Old 12-08-2009, 04:10 PM
Jalpa_Mike is a jewel in the roughJalpa_Mike is a jewel in the roughJalpa_Mike is a jewel in the rough
New Lambo in the Northwest

Well Gang,

After 7 months of selling my two vehicles ('02 Maserati Coupe & '83 Jalpa) and looking for a Countach. I finally found one, and BOUGHT IT!!!

Yes, you saw that right! I actually, FINALLY bought a Countach!!!

I ended up locating a 1986 5000 Quattrovalve out of New Haven, CT. The car is Rosso Siviglia w/ Champagne Leather interior. Rear Wing, Silver Wheels, 25th Anniversary Front Bumper, 17K miles. Just had a major service too (which included rebuilding the waterpump, new cap, rotor, plugs and plug wires. Adjusted the valves, new rear springs, etc...

Once I saw this car, I knew it was the one!!! After I committed to buying it, I turned over all the paperwork, registration, title, money, etc. to Roy and Kevin. Let me tell ya', those guys made this transaction to SMOOTH!!!! I had to worry about nothing!!!! MANY, MANY THANKS to Roy and Kevin (Cats Exotics) for putting up with me for the last 7 months!!!

The car will be picked up by enclosed carrier either tomorrow or Thursday and start the journey West. They said it should be here in about 8-9 days. I'm using High End Transportation. Many thanks to Ben Abrams (Northwest Auto Salon) for the recommendation! Rates and shipping times were fantastic!

So, after waiting 7 months for a car, I now have to wait another week or so for it to get here!!! I'm bouncing off the walls in anticipation!!

Again, many thanks to Roy and Kevin for all their help and advice!!!! Once again, Cat's Exotic's comes through!!!!!

Attached Images  
Old 12-08-2009, 04:13 PM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
That car is frickin' cool! Congratulations.

Old 12-08-2009, 04:31 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulation Mike. Quite a Xmas present for yourself.

Old 12-08-2009, 07:56 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Congrats, hope she has a safe trip in all those storms!!

Old 12-08-2009, 10:17 PM
Former Vendor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Just glad u are happy

Old 12-08-2009, 11:15 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool Mike. Congrats!

Old 12-09-2009, 02:13 AM
Banned
911Shark is on a distinguished road
Congrats!

Old 12-09-2009, 02:52 AM
Horhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to all
Too cool! Congrats on the Lambo.

Old 12-09-2009, 08:55 AM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
very nice...

Old 12-09-2009, 09:41 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Enjoy.....I just love that new car smell

Old 12-09-2009, 09:59 AM
rokstdy1 is on a distinguished road
NICE! Congrats!

Old 12-11-2009, 05:02 PM
kyleblix is on a distinguished road
awesome car, congrats!

Old 12-14-2009, 12:24 PM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
Congrats on getting a great car.

Old 12-16-2009, 03:31 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Wow...congratulations are definitely in order!

Old 12-16-2009, 09:30 PM
Jalpa_Mike is a jewel in the roughJalpa_Mike is a jewel in the roughJalpa_Mike is a jewel in the rough
Thanks everyone for the kind words!!

I can't wait for it to get here!! I'm bouncing off the walls in anticipation!!!

The car was picked up in New Haven, CT on Monday morning, and started the trek West! ETA is supposed to be either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

I've never wanted time to go so fast in my life!!! hahahahaa... We were joking at work today, that I should have had the owner put one of those personal GPS trackers in the glove box, and then I could have tracked the progress as they came across the country!

Stand by for more updates.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Lambo in the Northwest