New B

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 05:55 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Welcome to 6SO!

I've not been on the forum nearly as much as I used to, but I stop in from time to time to check in and see what's up! This truly is a great group here!

I think as spring time rolls around, more events, activities, and social functions will be posted up. Just keep your eye on the NW section!

~Jody

Old 02-09-2010, 06:03 PM
kyleblix is on a distinguished road
Welcome, great car!!

Old 02-09-2010, 11:55 PM
10ptmust is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Christiancoach
I am a member of quite a few boards. I have dealt with the SA's before, and usually just choose to ignore them.

Do any of you head up to Lynnwood on Friday nights for the Taco Time Cruise In? It is just a bunch of car loving people who get together, once the weather comes back, to show of their and be social. I think it used to be mostly hot rods, and classics. The Mustang club seems to make a really good showing every week. The one thing to note is that it is in a publiuc parking lot near a grocery store. There is no controlled area so you need to be aware. Parking is first come first serve.
I have always had a good time there.
My step-father is there fairly regulary with his car/s. Both 62 Plymouth Furys. One a hardtop Sport Fury and the other a convert.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.