Exotics at RTC kicks off a new season this Saturday!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 08:20 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
OK. Finally getting my photos posted. I crashed pretty hard last night.
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...b20/?start=all

Old 02-21-2010, 08:22 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !

Old 02-21-2010, 11:36 AM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Any more pics of Larrys DBS?

Old 02-21-2010, 11:40 AM
Johnny Lin will become famous soon enoughJohnny Lin will become famous soon enough
Awesome pics, thanks so much for the sharing

Old 02-21-2010, 12:06 PM
Banned
BallinGangsta is on a distinguished road
Wow cool event yesterday I got a chance to see some cars I could only dream about and can't wait to go again someday soon

Old 02-21-2010, 12:18 PM
DrScoles has a spectacular aura aboutDrScoles has a spectacular aura aboutDrScoles has a spectacular aura about
looks like a great time. <i will definitely plan on making some of these in the future, only saw one AM, Iĺl try to give it company next time! Sorry about punctuation, <im in mexico and the keyboard is a little...different. is <RTC gonna take place of the main street bellevue thing???

<mike

Old 02-21-2010, 05:24 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Great pictures James!

Old 02-21-2010, 06:16 PM
Horhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to all
After looking through the photos I am very excited for this summer's events. I hope I can be there when some of the cars Trevor was hinting at drop by, like last year when we were treated to the Aston Martin DBR2, or many of the other special events that I couldn't attend.

Old 02-21-2010, 08:06 PM
Roberga is on a distinguished road
maybe one day we can combine it with a short tour? Hang in Redmond then drive somewhere for lunch.

Old 02-21-2010, 08:18 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
we combined this with a lunch over at newcastle country club. There was close to 30 people there. It wasn't really a drive in the sense of going thru the gears for an extended period but it was fun none the less

Old 02-21-2010, 09:57 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
we combined this with a lunch over at newcastle country club. There was close to 30 people there. It wasn't really a drive in the sense of going thru the gears for an extended period but it was fun none the less
Oh did you take it out of "auto"? LOL

Old 02-21-2010, 10:05 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
Oh did you take it out of "auto"? LOL
hahahahaha did you hear my story about the merging from the park and ride?

Old 02-21-2010, 10:18 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
hahahahaha did you hear my story about the merging from the park and ride?
Yep, that is where my comment came from =)

Old 02-21-2010, 11:00 PM
Banned
BallinGangsta is on a distinguished road
hot shot you take some good pictures. you should think about getting paid to do it someday. who's the guy in your pictures with the really fancy camera does he post pictures here as well

Old 02-21-2010, 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by BallinGangsta
hot shot you take some good pictures. you should think about getting paid to do it someday. who's the guy in your pictures with the really fancy camera does he post pictures here as well
I do get paid for it. Well weddings at least. The car photos are purely for the fun of hanging out with cool people and cool cars....

That's Jason aka atomic80 I think you're referring to. He should post his shortly. He's a busy guy.....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotics at RTC kicks off a new season this Saturday!