Exotics At Redmond Town Center for Mar 20, 2010

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 10:58 PM
ScottG is on a distinguished road
Old 03-20-2010, 11:17 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Really great photos everyone! This was one of the best E@RTC events ever! I was so thrilled to see everyone pitch in to help get the cars landed in the right areas and to see so many people have such a terrific time. This was one of the most memorable events to date for sure, thanks to everyone who participated! What a fun day!!!!!

Old 03-21-2010, 06:20 AM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
Great photos, James. I'm getting hungry looking at the one of the cookies. Thanks, Mike.

Last edited by Kristian; 03-21-2010 at 08:41 AM.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:13 AM
EricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to behold
Hey Tommy, isn't that the Lambo from the Batman movie?

Great pics guys but can't believe no one ran down and got the white California that pulled in. Or did you?

Old 03-21-2010, 09:49 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by EricR

Great pics guys but can't believe no one ran down and got the white California that pulled in. Or did you?
I missed it. I forget what I was doing, but by the time I got over there, it was leaving. I think it was only there for 10 minutes maybe....

Old 03-21-2010, 10:22 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !

Yes, that's the very car from the movie. It was great to have Paolo bring it! The California did circle around and park in the second lot. I was actually impressed by the car.

Old 03-21-2010, 12:30 PM
kyleblix is on a distinguished road
Great pics!! Soooo many amazng cars!!

Old 03-21-2010, 01:22 PM
Christiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for the pics, that will hold me over for a few days.

Old 03-21-2010, 03:58 PM
Apple Sauce will become famous soon enough
Here are my pictures from Mar 20, 2010
http://www.flickr.com/photos/organize/?start_tab=sets

—Vic

Old 03-21-2010, 04:16 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Apple Sauce
Here are my pictures from Mar 20, 2010
http://www.flickr.com/photos/organize/?start_tab=sets

—Vic
Vic, your link doesn't work.

Old 03-21-2010, 04:48 PM
Apple Sauce will become famous soon enough
I'll work on it and repost.
Thanks for the heads-up

Vic

Old 03-21-2010, 07:56 PM
kentz06 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by TommyJames
It was our biggest turnout ever for an E@RTC event and we're only into our third event for the season. Everything went well, everyone was terrific helping us sort out the huge number of cars. We estimate that we had over 100 cars this time and it was one of the most fun events yet because of how everyone helped us get the cars in the right places. We still ask that if you're coming with a group of cars that you give us a heads up so we can better arrange things, but overall it was a really terrific day!
Tom,

Thank you again for working on this great event! Our Corvette numbers were surprising even to us since we are just an ad hoc group from the Corvette Forum NW. If we ever think we will have another large showing we'll give you a heads up.

A rough estimate had 20,000+ HP sitting in the primary lot alone. A special day for an eclectic mix of cars.

Dean

Old 03-21-2010, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by kentz06
Tom,

Thank you again for working on this great event! Our Corvette numbers were surprising even to us since we are just an ad hoc group from the Corvette Forum NW. If we ever think we will have another large showing we'll give you a heads up.

A rough estimate had 20,000+ HP sitting in the primary lot alone. A special day for an eclectic mix of cars.

Dean
It was great having everyone there. The more we know about any group, the better off we are managing the lots so we appreciate the heads-up.

Old 03-21-2010, 10:40 PM
ashtonclan is on a distinguished road
I look forward to the next one.

Old 03-22-2010, 11:50 PM
cozmo is on a distinguished road

I got a few, not great pics but here they are..

and a few others..