Anyone Want a Free Photoshoot?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-18-2010, 02:41 PM
TWiTCHY has a spectacular aura aboutTWiTCHY has a spectacular aura aboutTWiTCHY has a spectacular aura about
Anyone Want a Free Photoshoot?

Hi all

Some of you may remember me from last year; I met a lot of geat people at the E@RTC events and the Lamborghini SV unveiling event, and saw a lot of nice cars, too!

Anyways, I'll make this short and simple. I'm in high school and in my art class, we were asked to focus on a type of art, such as drawing, painting, etc. I chose photography, specificallly automotive photography, and since I've been shooting BMWs and Mercedes. I've gotten to the point where I think I can handle a few photoshoots of exotics, or at least something different from an M3 or 335i

Knowing that many of you here own high-end exotics, both sport and luxury, I'm hoping that some of you will be interested in taking up my offer to do a photoshoot of your car. Free of charge, so you would owe nothing in return for my service. After all, it's for school

If you're interested, let me know what car I would be shooting, if you're willing to travel to a or several photoshoot locations, when would be the best time to do the shoot, and your contact info!

Thanks

Here's some of my work:

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 03-18-2010 at 03:52 PM. Reason: not a sponsor...may not charge for service
Old 03-18-2010, 03:33 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Photoshoot

I probably can help you out. I have a cobalt blue '07 Porsche Turbo. Where do propose to do your shoot? I won't go anywhere in Seattle, but I'm game for most anywhere else within a reasonable distance.

I'll be at Exotics @ RTC this Saturday if you want to discuss it.

Larry

Old 03-18-2010, 04:12 PM
rutiger is on a distinguished road
you're welcome to shoot my z06

Old 03-18-2010, 04:15 PM
JFowler is on a distinguished road
I would be interested, check out my profile page and let me know what car you want to shoot. I can go anywhere. I will also be at E@RTC sat. Let me know what you think.
John

Old 03-18-2010, 06:32 PM
TWiTCHY has a spectacular aura aboutTWiTCHY has a spectacular aura aboutTWiTCHY has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by HUMMM 3
I probably can help you out. I have a cobalt blue '07 Porsche Turbo. Where do propose to do your shoot? I won't go anywhere in Seattle, but I'm game for most anywhere else within a reasonable distance.

I'll be at Exotics @ RTC this Saturday if you want to discuss it.

Larry
Thanks for the offer! The location hasn't been determined yet. Finding a place is actually the hardest part of a photoshoot. Definitely shoot me some suggestions, I'm getting tired of parking garages and lots

But yeah, I'll consider a Porsche! I'm planning on doing a photoshoot during my spring break (April 3rd-10th), so I'll let you know if I choose you. It just depends on what other cars I have the opportunity to shoot.

Originally Posted by rutiger

It looks great, I'm definitely trying to fit in some American muscle in my works. The Corvette would be great.

Originally Posted by JFowler
I would be interested, check out my profile page and let me know what car you want to shoot. I can go anywhere. I will also be at E@RTC sat. Let me know what you think.
John
I'm interested in your NSX, however this would take some time to plan. Yellow cars look out of place no matter where they're seen. I would need to find a place that complements the car well enough first, and then I'll consider it

Thanks for the offers! Keep them coming. I have 3/8 of my art projects done, meaning I'll have to do 5 photoshoots in the future. One of them I plan to do around the first week of April.

Old 03-18-2010, 08:00 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by rutiger

That is a gnarly Vette. I love it.

Old 03-18-2010, 09:58 PM
rutiger is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by detailjohn
That is a gnarly Vette. I love it.
thanks. been meaning to call you guys about detailing it and my other 2 vehicles.

also wondering if you guys do vinyl wrapping.

Old 03-18-2010, 11:18 PM
ed03feng will become famous soon enough
Let me know how I can help with my rides listed under my signature.

Old 03-18-2010, 11:29 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
You can do my car when it gets back....a 1000hp porsche.

Jag

Attached Images  
Old 03-19-2010, 12:46 AM
Born2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really nice
I can help out. You definitely have some skills in the photography area. I have a 2010 Porsche GT3 if interested. I plan to be at E@RTC this Saturday. Come look me up.

Ted

Attached Images   
Old 03-19-2010, 01:12 AM
Christiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura about
I am out of town for a couple weeks, but I would love to have my car shot.
2008 Holden Commodore SSV

Old 03-19-2010, 11:23 AM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing shots, my best is that interior one. I am really very interested. PM sent. I have a GT silver with full leather dark grey interior with silver deviated stitching and aluminium package if youare interested. I can either have my darker shade winter shoes on (matte graphite silver OZ's) or switch it to Carrera S II stock summer wheels if you prefer that look on a silver exterior and am willing to travel.

Last edited by w00tPORSCHE; 03-19-2010 at 11:44 AM.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:48 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I remember you from the bull run last year. Great photos. I'm sure you'll have no problem finding people/cars to work with.

Old 03-19-2010, 12:01 PM
gu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond repute
i wish i live closer

Old 03-19-2010, 08:43 PM
PoBExige is on a distinguished road
I'd love to get some nice pictures of my Exige but I wouldn't be available till later in the month. Lmk.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone Want a Free Photoshoot?