Metropolitan Detail - Matrix Coating

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2010, 09:16 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Busta Rib
I got the same coating when my car was detailed at Metropolitan. John said it should last at least a year. Cool application. It doesn't show up as much on a white car, but probably looks amazing on dark cars.

Jim, yours got our Nanoskin coating. It's a two part wipe on/spray on coating that's good for a year.

John

Old 04-19-2010, 09:51 AM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by detailjohn
Jim, yours got our Nanoskin coating. It's a two part wipe on/spray on coating that's good for a year.

John
My bad. When you first told me about it, you lost me at "special coating". I might have to come back for this uber nuke-proof application.