Boxstergirlie's Spectre 341 Challenge/Virginia City Hillclimb Thread~

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2010, 07:56 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Was sorry to hear about VR. I know him from another forum. He was really passionate about driving fast, that's for sure.

Old 06-27-2010, 08:08 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Rip vr

Old 06-27-2010, 08:28 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Hope you've been having fun Jody, but it's hard to write about anything but the sadness over the loss of someone who was really well known in car circles. This is what Mark was worried about and I'm happy you're safe.

Old 06-27-2010, 09:06 AM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
I'm very sorry to hear about your friend, Jody. Take care.

Old 06-27-2010, 11:38 AM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Jody my thoughts and prayers are with you right now! You know we are all here for you and love you!

Old 06-27-2010, 06:20 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
I received an email from Jody this morning...she is really upset and I know the support from you guys is going to mean a lot to her...she is on her way home and will return here when she is ready...

update...Jody is about four hours from home and has been deluged with messages from all of you who care about her and she is very appreciative. She is unable to answer all the messages now but will as soon as she can...thanks northwesters

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 06-27-2010 at 07:52 PM. Reason: update
Old 06-27-2010, 09:11 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
very sad to lose VRA.
Jody thank you girl for coming home to the NW safe. I had JT text ya today I'm glad we heard back from you just before lunch

Old 06-27-2010, 09:39 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
very sad to lose VRA.
Jody thank you girl for coming home to the NW safe. I had JT text ya today I'm glad we heard back from you just before lunch
I wish I could afford a personal texter. Maybe oneday when I am old and white

Old 06-27-2010, 11:34 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Hi Guys,

First of all, I want to dedicate this thread to my friend, VRAlexander.

I just wanted to give each and every one of you a hug and thank you all so, so very much for your kindness and support. My thoughts are with Alexander's family and friends.

This past few days, I had the opportunity to spend some fun time with Alexander. As you can see from the pictures, we shared the same goofy sense of humor and he lived life to the fullest. As those that know him, you know he can make you laugh just by making a funny face at you. Alexander has a warm heart, and a smile that can light up a room. I was very fortunate to call him my friend. As the only girl racer up there, all of the guys, including the staff at Spectre took very good care of me and made sure that I was safe. Alexander made a spot in his truck for my stuff and gave me speed shine to clean my windows before the race. He even gave me an HRE tshirt as he was very proud to represent them. I am so happy that I have the pictures to share with you guys of him doing what he loved and was passionate about.

Alexander....I want to thank you for your kindness and warm personality. You made that event even more fun by being there. You shared a passion for cars that only other enthusiasts can understand. I am honored to have known you and my thoughts are with your family and friends. Thank you for the fun memories. You will always be missed and never forgotten. You will always hold a special place in my heart as a fellow enthusiast and friend.

May you rest in peace buddy.

Your friend,

BG Jody

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 06-28-2010 at 12:12 AM.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:29 AM
kwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud of
Sorry to hear about your friend, hope everyone else that was there is ok.

Justin

Old 06-28-2010, 12:45 AM
Senna is a jewel in the roughSenna is a jewel in the roughSenna is a jewel in the rough
Jody,

Welcome Home - Your post above said it all with the passion and beauty you are known for. We are glad to see you home safely, I am sorry about your friend. You have shared some great pictures that will last a lifetime.

RIP Alex -

Brian W.

Old 06-28-2010, 09:38 AM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Glad you're home safe Jody.

Alex will be missed. RIP.

Old 06-28-2010, 10:44 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Rest in peace my friend...

Alexander was very excited about passing tech!

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 06-28-2010 at 11:03 AM.
Old 06-28-2010, 11:09 AM
We also shared fun times down in grid together getting ready to go our runs...

Old 06-28-2010, 11:14 AM

I also wanted to give my thanks to Chuck for helping me post up all of my pictures during the past few days. I truly appreciate you and the work you've put into helping me. I am so happy to have these pictures to share with you all that include VRAlexander doing what he loved.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Boxstergirlie's Spectre 341 Challenge/Virginia City Hillclimb Thread~