Exotics at Redmond Town Center is on for September 4

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-04-2010, 04:08 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !

Old 09-04-2010, 04:56 PM
So_Fresh is on a distinguished road
Looks like it was a great turnout, and some great pics! Just curious, what time in the morning does everyone usually meet up for these meets?

Old 09-04-2010, 05:11 PM
Mini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to all
^8:30 is when it "officially" starts, but some come earlier and later.

It was a great day. I wish we could have stayed longer.

Old 09-04-2010, 05:19 PM
So_Fresh is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Mini George
^8:30 is when it "officially" starts, but some come earlier and later.

It was a great day. I wish we could have stayed longer.

Thank you sir I haven't made it out to one yet this year... I need to get some pic time in at the next one!

Old 09-04-2010, 10:52 PM
huntnphool is on a distinguished road
My daughter had a great time today, Anthony really made it memorable by posing for a pic with her, Thank you Anthony.

I will try to post more pics later but had to get this one up for everyone.

Attached Images  
Old 09-04-2010, 11:31 PM
turbo_secret will become famous soon enoughturbo_secret will become famous soon enough
how rare do you guys have meets like this one?

Old 09-04-2010, 11:39 PM
Another shot

Attached Images  
Old 09-05-2010, 01:56 AM
producerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud of
Same video crew that made this. Some of you may remember it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKioe-G4JGg

Old 09-05-2010, 08:49 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
What an incredible day! We wish we could have made the second half open to everyone but it was Anthony's video shoot and he had limitations making it impossible to invite everyone. Even then, some of the surrounding neighbors had a real problem with what we were doing, even though nothing had happened yet.

After E@RTC, we regrouped at Crest Airpark where Anthony closed a small airport for some runs on a runway and other staged antics for the video, complete with helicopter crew. Cars were picked for that event based on what the production company wanted in the shoot and what matched the lyrics. Even with a specific list of cars, it was like herding cats.

Anthony's shooting began on Friday when he had to cover the locations that are in the lyrics. They are doing more location shooting today but I won't see that. I can say that E@RTC turned out amazing considering the weather. This is the second time this year that the rain came just as we were rapping up.

We have an incredible car community and what makes all the work so worthwhile, are the friendships that result. It was so cool to be out there watching and noticing all the friends and bonds that have grown from a common interest in cars. It was cool to see it all memorialized in Anthony's song that we all think will be a giant hit. Where else could you ever assemble such a huge collection of cars and have everyone genuinely play a part?

So many combined hours of video were shot today that I think it will results in lots and lots of content for something beyond the video itself, so even if some don't show up in the song, there is a lot more stuff to come.

E@RTC is the coolest thing ever!

Old 09-05-2010, 09:17 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by huntnphool
Another shot
I'd love a copy of that shot if possible. It's fantastic. can you PM a link or your email?

Tom I agree. Good group yesterday all out to help out a NW car guy. Very worthy reason. I can't think of a better reason to get some people together. Although he did spot light those damn Lambos a little to much
Thanks for having Kim organize! Helping out Anthony was great and watching my wife run deep into 5th gear in the Scud......Completed the day.

Old 09-05-2010, 09:51 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Looks like a fun time at the airport. Glad it wasn't pouring down rain for you all. It really started coming down in Redmond. Congrats on making it in the video.

Sorry I didn't take a ton of pictures while at ERTC. I had PJ with me and he tugs on the leash a lot.

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 09-05-2010 at 11:26 AM.
Old 09-05-2010, 10:28 AM
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
I'd love a copy of that shot if possible. It's fantastic. can you PM a link or your email?
Seems I need to get my post count up before I can send PM's here

What are you looking for specifically, just a larger file? Let me know, I'd be happy to help you out.

Email is huntnphool@aol.com

Rob

Last edited by huntnphool; 09-05-2010 at 10:31 AM.
Old 09-05-2010, 11:52 AM
Blaine Sellie is a splendid one to beholdBlaine Sellie is a splendid one to beholdBlaine Sellie is a splendid one to beholdBlaine Sellie is a splendid one to beholdBlaine Sellie is a splendid one to beholdBlaine Sellie is a splendid one to beholdBlaine Sellie is a splendid one to beholdBlaine Sellie is a splendid one to behold
It was nice to see that everyone came prepared for the elements, umbrella in one hand, toilet paper in the other........just in case!!

Attached Images  
Old 09-05-2010, 11:53 AM
Originally Posted by Blaine Sellie
It was nice to see that everyone came prepared for the elements, umbrella in one hand, toilet paper in the other........just in case!!
in case what? someone got really excited about the cars?

"gotta go...gotta go...gotta go right now"

Old 09-05-2010, 01:48 PM
Now thats funny right there.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotics at Redmond Town Center is on for September 4