A little Honda love?It's nothing exotic, but I can appreciate anything that someone p

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 03:12 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
A little Honda love?It's nothing exotic, but I can appreciate anything that someone p

Edit: Trying again with .com removed.......

It's nothing exotic, but I can appreciate anything that someone puts effort into and it turns out this clean. This is my neighbor's son's car. He's only 19, but spends a decent chunk of his change on it. I told him we could take it out to a better location for a real shoot if he wants. He's planning on building an LS/VTEC motor for it himself over the next few months.

Old 09-13-2010, 03:28 PM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
Pretty darn clean. Good to see appreciation at a young age. Getting rare (or I'm just getting old) these days!

I've owned a GS-R and two NSX's so there's no hate from me... lots of love!

Old 09-13-2010, 09:43 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
It's clean & one color, works for me!

It's a good looking little car, the rims really make it pop.

Old 09-13-2010, 09:47 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Reminds me of my young days when I'd do the same to my cars. Oh wait...I'm still doing it! I think that my Audi A3 probably has gotten the most attention in terms of "mods" since I picked it up.

Old 09-13-2010, 10:14 PM
lawin is a jewel in the roughlawin is a jewel in the roughlawin is a jewel in the rough
tell him he doesnt want an LS motor. he wants to put in a b16. good god i am a ricer

Old 09-13-2010, 10:52 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by lawin
tell him he doesnt want an LS motor. he wants to put in a b16. good god i am a ricer
It's a hybrid/Frankenstein motor. LS block modified to take a b16(or any dual cam VTEC head). Best of both worlds: the torque of the LS block and high rpm power and better flow of the vtec head. It'll make more power than a standard b16 motor.....

edit: now who's the ricer

Old 09-13-2010, 11:28 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
I've never had a Honda before...except for that 20 year old Accord briefly. I did have that Supra Turbo for a couple years. That was a fun car!

And I think that deep down inside we're all secretly ricers at heart.

Old 09-13-2010, 11:41 PM
Originally Posted by atomic80
I've never had a Honda before...except for that 20 year old Accord briefly. I did have that Supra Turbo for a couple years. That was a fun car!

And I think that deep down inside we're all secretly ricers at heart.
The Supra Turbo are monsters in disguise. Especially the MKIV.

Old 09-13-2010, 11:44 PM
The Supra Turbo are monsters in disguise. Especially the MKIV.
That's what I had..I sold it at the height of the Fast and the Furious craziness so I got a lot more than what it was worth.

Old 09-14-2010, 06:46 AM
lawin is a jewel in the roughlawin is a jewel in the roughlawin is a jewel in the rough
It's a hybrid/Frankenstein motor. LS block modified to take a b16(or any dual cam VTEC head). Best of both worlds: the torque of the LS block and high rpm power and better flow of the vtec head. It'll make more power than a standard b16 motor.....

I am more that happy to have fellow ricers around, doesnt make me feel so awkward

also, he is chasing a unicorn as honda and torque never belong in the same sentence i keed

Old 09-14-2010, 09:56 AM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
Damn, that is a clean Civic. BBS wheels make almost everything look extra special too. I can dig it.

Old 09-21-2010, 06:15 PM
Mookster is on a distinguished road
Clean car and awesome shots. When we doing a shoot of my car?

Old 09-22-2010, 03:09 PM
Canyon Carver is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by lawin

To be polite what he really wants is a k series swap.

k20a head with a k24 block. With the right bolt ons, cams, and a good tuner you'll see 260+ whp N/A with 93. With that engine in that nice hatch with the right tire and some practice could net low 13's to mid 12's. It would be super sleeper with no giant inter cooler and miscellaneous noises associated with owning a tubro-honda.

Super nice but a bit to "stanced out" for my taste.

-Ian

Old 09-22-2010, 03:36 PM
Originally Posted by Canyon Carver
To be polite what he really wants is a k series swap.

k20a head with a k24 block. With the right bolt ons, cams, and a good tuner you'll see 260+ whp N/A with 93. With that engine in that nice hatch with the right tire and some practice could net low 13's to mid 12's. It would be super sleeper with no giant inter cooler and miscellaneous noises associated with owning a tubro-honda.

Super nice but a bit to "stanced out" for my taste.

-Ian
What's the cost difference though? Plus he's already got the b20 block....

Old 09-22-2010, 03:39 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
That is a very clean car. I remember when I first moved out here a friend of mine had a Si Coupe. That thing had a turbo and a built h22 in it. Talk about crazy fast.

Larry I bet you can find some nice alteezas for the scud

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A little Honda love?It's nothing exotic, but I can appreciate anything that someone p