A big thank you to Alex

We finished everything up yesterday...

Hey Guys,
Videos:
Final Dyno run:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXFP-O7ZGww
Alex explaining the dyno results:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r3XSlT-sRo
So I got my nitrous install finished and I'm in love. It's incredibly fast and the installation was done perfectly. I don't normally do this but I wanted to really recognize Alex and Max RPM Motorsports for their work here. It was my first experience with them but they take the time to make sure it's done correctly -they cut no corners. My installation (in my opinion) looks like it came this way from the factory.

Not only that but Alex made time for me on a Saturday when they weren't open and he and Lee spent the entire day doing this. I also didn't get a purge plug from Dynotune so they custom fabricated something which looks great.
Very honest guy and top quality work.

To anyone here who isn't familiar with him, they are in Bremerton which I thought would be quite a commute, but really it was only about a 40 minute drive. I also took the Ferry from Seattle over one of the times we went over and they are literally a few minutes from the Bremerton terminal.

When I come across quality work and honest people (especially in this industry) I go out of my way to recognize them for it as I find it rare.
If you have any work that needs to be done, they work on everything.

Alex Rafael
Max RPM Motorsports
(360) 373-6758

Pics below:

Old 09-18-2010, 10:18 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Very nice, indeed! It was fun watching the install process even though I only got to see bits and pieces of it!

Old 09-21-2010, 04:59 PM
mdash is a glorious beacon of lightmdash is a glorious beacon of lightmdash is a glorious beacon of lightmdash is a glorious beacon of lightmdash is a glorious beacon of lightmdash is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up

Nice power gain. He is exactly right, 11.4 to 11.6 is a good place to be air/fuel wise when running nitrous.

Old 09-21-2010, 11:33 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Alex and Lee are good people. They know their stuff, are easy to work with and well worth the drive to Bremerton.