Exotics at Redmond Town Center is on for October 2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2010, 02:21 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I know a couple of people had a bad experience at Desert Fire, but we've always liked the food and service seemed good to us. Was there another reason we stopped going there?

If I CSM think of another location, I'll mention it here.

Originally Posted by TommyJames
We had a great turnout today! I've had the request come up again and again to find a good place to eat after RTC. So far we've not found that perfect environment- good food, safe parking, able to swallow a lot of people at one time and still turn our a decent meal with separate checks, all within a reasonable distance of RTC.

We've stopped going to the Barking Frog because they will only put the bill on one check and we keep getting shorted. Anyhow, we'd love some suggestions.

Old 10-02-2010, 08:11 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
While Barking Frog is great as far as food and the seating is concerned, the single check thing was a royal PITA two weeks ago. I know that we had the bill well covered, but it was just a clusterf**k... Did they ever give you a reason Tommy, as to why they can't just ring a single check per seat? Hell, charge for the convenience and we would all happily pay it. It's just a bit off when I know that many of us paid $25-40 for breakfast just to make sure that the bill was covered. We were well over the total due, and then it was impossible to get money back to the right people. I don't mean to preach to the converted, but it's not like we're a riff-raff crowd.
Well, if Roy ever made it out for food... (I kid, I kid...)

Safe parking is of course paramount, and I am racking my brain over that one. Everywhere is either speed bump city, or has to small a lot.

Old 10-02-2010, 08:14 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
I made it for a few minutes today and was impressed by the quality of cars showing up, but could unfortunately only stay for a very short time as I was running late for another appointment.

I would have stopped to introduce myself but people were all busy! I hope to bring my own Porsche by next spring (brought my motorcycle today). What a cool event though!

Attached Images  
Old 10-02-2010, 08:43 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
I would have stopped to introduce myself but people were all busy! I hope to bring my own Porsche by next spring (brought my motorcycle today). What a cool event though! [/QUOTE]

OMG! You bought your motorcycle! Congratulations! After what happened a few months ago to my son, I will just pray for you to always be safe.

Old 10-02-2010, 08:59 PM
ironcheflam is infamous around these parts
always nice to see nice cars and nice people and i wanted to see the 599 from anthony!

Old 10-02-2010, 09:18 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gretapass
I would have stopped to introduce myself but people were all busy! I hope to bring my own Porsche by next spring (brought my motorcycle today). What a cool event though!

OMG! You bought your motorcycle! Congratulations! After what happened a few months ago to my son, I will just pray for you to always be safe.
Thanks for the kind words! Two of my good friends have been involved in motorcycle accidents in the past couple of months too, but all I can do is stay safe and hope that someone doesn't take me out! There is no doubt that it's more dangerous than driving, but it's also an amazing experience...so I'll continue to ride as long as I can.

Old 10-03-2010, 06:58 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
How come there are no pictures this time?

Old 10-03-2010, 08:12 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Steve Theodore
I made it for a few minutes today and was impressed by the quality of cars showing up, but could unfortunately only stay for a very short time as I was running late for another appointment.

Nice post Steve! I like the picture that you posted! wooot! I'm never too busy to talk to other 6speeder. Please come by and visit with me anytime. I'm always happy to talk cars with 6speeders! Thanks for the cool pic of my car!

JT....I have some pics that I took. I'll post them up. Did you have fun at your event? Looks like you did! I enjoyed looking at your pics!

Tom...I'm trying to think of a location we could go for breakfast. Brown Bag in Kirkland is good, but the parking. Ughhh. I'll keep thinking.

Old 10-03-2010, 08:15 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Fly Yellow
Great - I was hoping for another nice Saturday (but I'm also looking forward to some rainy weekends stuck in the garage updating a few parts!).
Nice to meet you yesterday and your beautiful Pantera!

Old 10-03-2010, 09:00 PM
Here are my pictures...

Old 10-03-2010, 09:01 PM

Old 10-03-2010, 09:03 PM

Old 10-03-2010, 09:04 PM

Old 10-03-2010, 09:05 PM

Old 10-03-2010, 09:07 PM

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotics at Redmond Town Center is on for October 2