Updated images of the new track in Washington

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-23-2010, 10:21 PM
jwhipple is just really nicejwhipple is just really nicejwhipple is just really nicejwhipple is just really nicejwhipple is just really nice
Originally Posted by bradze
i haven't been this excited in a while. shelton is only like 40 mins away, since bremerton is probably going away soon this is so great!

yea... what??

Old 12-24-2010, 08:38 AM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gigharbor1
+1

Trevor, are you associated with the ownership group and can confirm that this is a go, or is it still in the "hopeful" phase?
I know the ownership pretty well, yes. There isn't a business relationship of any sort between him and I.

I'd say with the rezoning they made it out of the "hopeful" phase and have entered a "most likely" phase. There is still the hurdle of the Special Use Permit (SUP) but given the location, it is expected that the SUP will go uncontested for the most part.

There is the other question of why I am such a supporter. To that question I'd just say that the owner is a friend of mine and I tend to support my friends as much as I can and get especially excited when they are doing something I'm interested in. Nothing more interesting than that.

If any of this changes, I'll try to be clear about it, but that's my relationship as it stands today.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Last edited by Bleu Omdurman; 12-25-2010 at 01:06 PM.
Old 12-24-2010, 11:51 AM
box986 is infamous around these parts
where abouts?

Old 12-26-2010, 06:48 PM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bleu Omdurman
There is the other question of why I am such a supporter. To that question I'd just say that the owner is a friend of mine and I tend to support my friends as much as I can and get especially excited when they are doing something I'm interested in. Nothing more interesting than that.
Thanks for the explanation! No need to defend being a supporter of a new track. With all of the photos and updates, I thought you might have been an insider and was just curious whether you knew if it was a done deal or not. Regardless of my personal ownership in ORP, I would love to see this track be completed. It would be great for the sport/hobby, and it's only 30 min from my house. I'd love to be a consumer. It's a great looking design, and would be a great diversifier for the existing tracks in the PNW. Plus, there is nothing better than new pavement

Thank you for the updates.

Old 02-19-2011, 04:32 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-19-2011, 05:58 PM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
Dude. You never mentioned elevation changes like this. For real?

Old 02-19-2011, 06:19 PM
Frenchboy is infamous around these parts
Wow, looks like the cars are going to get some air!

Old 02-19-2011, 07:57 PM
TRMG is infamous around these parts
This is from the dirt work estimating software, the elevations changes are exaggerated in degree of slope (steepness) but not in elevation itself. The upper plateau is 85 feet above the lower plateau, separated by, well, The Ridge. 5 distinct elevations changes on the road course.

Pretty cool, no?

RP

Old 02-22-2011, 09:24 AM
PWR2LBS has a spectacular aura aboutPWR2LBS has a spectacular aura about
Eat your heart out Laguna Seca Corkscrew!