Photoshoot: BBS FI wheels - newest mod for my Scuderia!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 11:20 AM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
It is hard to beat the look of the OEM wheels on your car .... which you just did with the new ones. I too love the concave look. Beautiful representation of the swap with some excellent shots (no surprise their). Very nicely done. You are such an asset to the 6speed community Jason. Which tireshop may I ask ? Looks like they are the ones to go to when I need any work on tires/wheels.

Old 01-11-2011, 12:57 PM
Johnny Lin will become famous soon enoughJohnny Lin will become famous soon enough
wow, amazing. One of my favorite wheels. Your car looks absolutely awesome

Old 01-11-2011, 04:22 PM
SeattleBoxers is a jewel in the roughSeattleBoxers is a jewel in the roughSeattleBoxers is a jewel in the rough
WOW!!!! Jason, those wheels look REALLY GREAT on your car!!!

Old 01-11-2011, 06:35 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE
It is hard to beat the look of the OEM wheels on your car .... which you just did with the new ones. I too love the concave look. Beautiful representation of the swap with some excellent shots (no surprise their). Very nicely done. You are such an asset to the 6speed community Jason. Which tireshop may I ask ? Looks like they are the ones to go to when I need any work on tires/wheels.
He went to Motoring Unlimited, which is in Issaquah.

Old 01-12-2011, 02:01 PM
Former Vendor
ExperienceMu will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE
Hi Woot,

We do more than tires. We specialize in Porsche & Audi service and repair. We have the factory PIWIS tester and technicians that were factory trained by Porsche and spent many years working for the dealer. Our wheel & tire machines are fully touchless machines that do not contact the rim, which helped a ton when we were mounting Atomic's beautiful BBS wheels.

Feel free to stop by our shop and have a look around anytime.

Regards,
-MU Staff

Old 01-12-2011, 02:20 PM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ExperienceMu
Hi Woot,

We do more than tires. We specialize in Porsche & Audi service and repair. We have the factory PIWIS tester and technicians that were factory trained by Porsche and spent many years working for the dealer. Our wheel & tire machines are fully touchless machines that do not contact the rim, which helped a ton when we were mounting Atomic's beautiful BBS wheels.

Feel free to stop by our shop and have a look around anytime.

Regards,
-MU Staff
I need to check you guys out... especially now that I've moved to Mercer Island, the east side is way more accessible. My new rims should be here in 3-4 weeks and I'll need my current tires and TPMSensors swapped over.

Any chance you install springs and do alignments? Would love to do the whole thing at once. PM me!

Old 01-12-2011, 02:59 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
MU: Way to go guys. Great set up. I will definitely stop by your place the next time I am on the west side. I live in Yakima and do come over to the Bellevue/Issy area atleast five or six days a month.

Old 01-12-2011, 03:43 PM
Former Vendor
ExperienceMu will become famous soon enough
Woot, We look forward to your visit.

Dr V, PM sent.

Would be great to meet you both, show you around our facility, and introduce you to the MU staff.

Feel free to check out our Facebook page as well, which has a bunch of good shots of the facility and projects we are working on.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mot...d/209271865674

Old 01-13-2011, 10:17 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
That's just awesome looking! Great choice in wheels and saving 7 pounds of unsprung weight per corner (or thereabouts) is phenomenal!

Old 01-17-2011, 09:56 PM
iroquis_pliskin is on a distinguished road
very nice indeed

Old 01-18-2011, 11:33 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Looks awesome!

Old 01-20-2011, 08:45 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by atomic80
No plans to do anything of that sort. IMHO Ferraris aren't meant to be messed around with power-wise. Want to retain the purity of its original intent.
I feel the same way ... *including* the wheels.. LOL

Old 01-20-2011, 08:50 PM
lilgookiemonsta is on a distinguished road
Best color you can have! Great looking rims btw

Old 01-21-2011, 03:12 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BritBlaster
I feel the same way ... *including* the wheels.. LOL
These wheels are on the GTO so if Ferrari thinks they're ok for that then they're A-OK in my book.

Old 02-03-2011, 04:19 PM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by atomic80
These wheels are on the GTO so if Ferrari thinks they're ok for that then they're A-OK in my book.
Thanks for the tip for Motoring Unlimited. Great guys over there! They just got done with my S4's drop... plus they're getting my summer rims powder coated... and my 997 is in there right now getting suspension work done. I think I just found my new favorite place to get things done!

Yellow.. just like your daily driver Jason!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Photoshoot: BBS FI wheels - newest mod for my Scuderia!