Found a new Seatac parking solution

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2011, 04:30 PM
SnohomishX-50 is just really niceSnohomishX-50 is just really niceSnohomishX-50 is just really niceSnohomishX-50 is just really niceSnohomishX-50 is just really nice
Found a new Seatac parking solution

I've been using Masterpark for years (most recently their new garage) but never liked the idea of letting anyone valet my cars. Since MasterPark’s new garage is valet only, I started looking for alternatives now that I've got the Porsche and suspect there's a better than average chance it might get a joy ride or two if I valet it.

While searching, I stumbled across the new Wallypark Premier Garage and tried it this week. It has only been open for a couple months and I highly recommend it. Among other things (a reasonably priced garage that lets you self park), it’s the first garage I've seen where they have padded barriers between every stall to save us from door dings. Thought I'd pass this along to the group here since I’m guessing several of you may be looking for something like this. FYI, I'm in no way affiliated with them...

Attached Images  

Last edited by SnohomishX-50; 01-28-2011 at 07:12 PM.
Old 01-28-2011, 05:30 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
More parking garages need that barrier!

Old 01-29-2011, 09:48 AM
Island Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of light
Great tip. I have been using Doug Fox because you park it yourself and they were fairly fast. I had used the old Wally Park lot in the past but before the change they got very slow. I hate waiting when I return. DF has been slow lately and I was thinking of trying the new enclosed garage
but was not sure if it was self parking. I will try when I head to Mini Racing school next friday. Covered will be great. I think I saw they were only $9.99 a day. That will not last if they get busy and everyone finds out.
They had lots of shuttles running yesterday. 3 to 1 to Doug Fox. Feel better about leaving the new Mini there covered. Truck will still have to go
to DF as it will not fit inside.

Old 01-31-2011, 01:57 PM
pcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the rough
Nice!
I've been using ajax--r-us with my old BMW. I'll remember this place when we park our Porsche

Old 01-31-2011, 09:05 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you for this tip! what is the address of the new Wally Park Premier? I have my husband drop my off because I won't leave my car in any of the garages. But, if I had to sometime, that sounds like a good place. I travel almost every week!

PS: Do you need to make a reservation? Any problem getting in?

Old 02-01-2011, 07:57 AM
SnohomishX-50 is just really niceSnohomishX-50 is just really niceSnohomishX-50 is just really niceSnohomishX-50 is just really niceSnohomishX-50 is just really nice
Originally Posted by gretapass
Thank you for this tip! what is the address of the new Wally Park Premier? I have my husband drop my off because I won't leave my car in any of the garages. But, if I had to sometime, that sounds like a good place. I travel almost every week!

Here's a link to the address/map: http://wallypark.com/SEA/Premier_Garage.html

I didn't need any reservations, just drove in and parked. The first couple floors are reserved for Valet but there's plenty of room on the upper levels for self park. At the moment, they aren't anywhere near capacity so the staff goes overboard to be helpful...one guy even walked with me from the shuttle to the elevator and pressed the elevator button for me. A little overkill but a nice touch while it lasts!

Old 02-08-2011, 12:17 PM
Island Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of light
I used on my last trip. Very nice. No traffic there at all. Self parked on the third floor. Wide open for self and valet. Only issue I saw was that if you part towards the outside there is no path to the elevators. You have to squeeze by cars. They need to remove one row of cars to allow access to the elevators. I park on the outside edges so I don't get scraped up with luggage.

Old 02-11-2011, 09:11 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you!

Old 03-18-2011, 06:26 AM
ScottM is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by gretapass

Especially when you get your new Ferrari...

Old 06-13-2011, 03:08 PM
mary cornell is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the Kind Words about WallyPark

Hi All,

Thanks for the kind words. I'm the marketing person there. We do have an awesome new covered garage, with door guards to protect and pamper your car. If you send me an email at mcornell@wallypark.com I will send you a coupon to use on your next visit and to share with friends.
Thanks a bunch for choosing using WallyPark!!
Reservations are always a good idea - however if you forget, we most likely can find a spot for you.
Cheers!

Old 06-16-2011, 10:55 AM
Had the Maserati there the other day. They wanted to Valet it. I don't think so. Great spot all to myself on the fllor below the roof. The special rates are now gone. I was little surprised at the bill last week. They have some special Port Taxes that tends to highly inflate the final Bill. Self Park is like $15 a day but there is almost 50% tax! Ouch! I don't mind paying my share but 50%!

Old 06-16-2011, 11:00 AM
Worthington is on a distinguished road
I got my card for this a couple of weeks ago. Our company just switched to WallyPark.

Old 06-16-2011, 11:19 AM
mary cornell is on a distinguished road
Hi Island Maser,

Thanks for parking with us and sorry for the "surprise" I would be happy to send you a coupon that is good for $3 a day off for your next stay/stays (it is good through December 2012) - just email me at mcornell@wallypark.com

The port of Seattle and the city of Seatac impose a tax on all airport parking facilities. It comes to $5.30 - but that is a one time charge for your entire stay whether it is 1 day or 10 days. Also there is the 9.5% state tax. Agreed - it does seem like a lot.

Also - if you pick up a card at the Garage and Join the WallyClub - you can earn points towards free parking.

Thanks again!

Last edited by mary cornell; 06-16-2011 at 11:24 AM.
Old 06-17-2011, 07:35 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
We also have a park n' fly down there too. Let me know if you want to park there (www.jetmotel.com) and I'll make sure that they take care of you guys too.