7AM Car Wash on Saturdays.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 09:45 AM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
7AM Car Wash on Saturdays.

We have decided to open our doors at 7AM on Saturdays for car washes. The perfect time to get your car cleaned up before heading to the car show.

Thanks,

John

Old 03-01-2011, 07:07 PM
qu1Z is on a distinguished road
Good idea John. Just checked out the video on your website, nice work.

Old 03-02-2011, 03:57 PM
grambo will become famous soon enoughgrambo will become famous soon enough
How much for a car wash, and do we need to go to the show afterwards?

Old 03-02-2011, 06:33 PM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by grambo
lol. Yeah, I may just need a good wash. Almost that time of year for a detail too!

BTW- The website shows Lynnwood when I click on the map, not Bellevue. (I know I can copy n paste the address, but you may want to check that).

Old 03-02-2011, 09:43 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by qu1Z
Good idea John. Just checked out the video on your website, nice work.
Thank you very much.

Originally Posted by grambo
Our wash services start at $45, which includes a two bucket wash, wheels cleaned, windows cleaned inside and out, rugs and carpets vacuumed, dashboard wiped down with Einszett ****pit Premium, tires dressed, and door jambs dried and wiped down. A really great value.

Originally Posted by DrVolkl
lol. Yeah, I may just need a good wash. Almost that time of year for a detail too!

BTW- The website shows Lynnwood when I click on the map, not Bellevue. (I know I can copy n paste the address, but you may want to check that).
Great! We would love to take care of this for you. Thank you for noticing our website error, I will make the appropriate changes.

Thanks,

John

Old 03-03-2011, 01:27 PM
grambo will become famous soon enoughgrambo will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by detailjohn
Our wash services start at $45, which includes a two bucket wash, wheels cleaned, windows cleaned inside and out, rugs and carpets vacuumed, dashboard wiped down with Einszett ****pit Premium, tires dressed, and door jambs dried and wiped down. A really great value.
Thanks, that does seem very reasonable. I'll keep you guys in mind.

Old 03-05-2011, 06:53 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
That is a super cool option for taking care of the car right before the show. Good call John