Official June 26th BBQ Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2011, 07:03 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
We'll probably bring Alina's cupcakes & beverages (I'm thinking a few gallons of Arizona Iced Tea)

Old 06-17-2011, 07:42 PM
Peter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud of
Quick question(s):

Does the park have speed bumps? And if so, are the low car friendly?

Old 06-22-2011, 03:50 PM
Snooze is on a distinguished road
I am bringing sugary snacks/deserts. I have some ideas, but if I could bring any sugar you could think of, what would it be?

Last edited by Snooze; 06-22-2011 at 03:52 PM.
Old 06-22-2011, 04:51 PM
Mullypro is on a distinguished road
We will bring a salad and dressing.

Old 06-23-2011, 09:22 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I have to back out. Sarah got us Sounders FC tickets for Sunday and we'll be downtown getting ready for the game at 11.

Have fun!

Old 06-23-2011, 09:44 PM
PoBExige is on a distinguished road
The first Sunday I have to work ever and same day! I have the worst luck!

Old 06-24-2011, 11:39 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
I have been trying to get the ear of the right person for the longest and they won't allow me to reserve/block off the parking lot. I will see if I can work something with another ranger or if the one on duty will allow it. But everyone I talked to says no, so please arrive early to ensure that we can group the cars so that people are not too spread out and have to worry.

Old 06-27-2011, 09:54 AM
Snooze is on a distinguished road
Thank you for organizing this. It was a really nice day and it was nice to hang out with everyone. I think the grapes were a hit followed by the cookies. The small doughnuts were favored by the children and myself. Grill man did a great job with the burgers and hot dogs.
That was also the first time I had been to that park and I was surprised.

See all of you again soon.

Old 06-28-2011, 12:43 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks to all that came out . Great weather, people, and food. Let's make this an annual thing.

Old 06-28-2011, 01:28 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Good job in organizing this RB. Thank you for putting this together. I know from trying to put one of these together for the BMW club it wasn't easy.

Old 06-30-2011, 05:44 PM
Peter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud of
Nice meeting everyone. Glad we finally got some good BBQ weather. And thanks for putting this event together, hopefully it will turn into an annual thing. I'll see you guys and gals around.

Old 03-09-2012, 11:30 PM
Bbq 2012

Hello everyone,

For the 5 people that still frequent this forum I wanted to get a reading on dates that worked for everyone. Last year was a good time with good food and weather. These spots fill up very quickly and we would need to book one in the next couple of months.

I don't have facebook any more so if anyone wanted to gauge interest on there, that'd be great.

Thanks
RB

Old 03-10-2012, 12:59 PM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
I;m down to make it to this one just hopes it wont be on a weekend that im out of town like last year. I'll be up in Alaska in may. June and July would be great!

Old 03-11-2012, 11:35 AM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
RB, June 7 through June 12 I'm gone otherwise I'm good for June and July.

Old 03-11-2012, 11:58 AM
Larry, I have a baby due in that timeframe . I would like to later june or later july. I am not sure if you saw the topicc I started a few below this one, but State Parks now charge a 10 dollar fee for the Discover Pass. I am going to look at City Parks in the area so that we can still piggy back off of ERTC and make it easy for our numerous Eastside 6spders that attended last time.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Official June 26th BBQ Thread