Exotic at Redmond Town Center for June 4...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 11:16 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Exotic at Redmond Town Center for June 4...

It’s still too soon to call it for this weekend, but it’s currently looking like it will be our first Saturday with no rain and temps above 70!!!! I can hardly imagine the concept!

This will mean exposed hairy legs, thongs, and tube tops, and who knows what the women will wear! This could also mean another record turnout at RTC! The good news is that we have even more parking space and more volunteers so we will be able to manage the load just fine.

We’d love to see others organize lunch meet-ups right after E@RTC. On nice days it would be fun to find a place that has outdoor seating and can manage the group.

Old 05-31-2011, 03:31 PM
Peter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud of
It does look like the weather could be nice, that would be pleasent after all these rainy days.

Quick question: Have you guy ever had anyone bring hotrod/street rod, whatever you want to call it, to E@RTC center? Im in the process of revamping the ignition system, once done I thought I'd bring it out. It always puts a smile on peoples faces when they see it coming down the road but I also know you guys have a problem with sound and this thing is a straight piped 7 liter big block. Also it has the turning radius of a bus so its a bit difficult to park sometimes.

Heres a quick crappy cell phone pic of it.

Old 06-01-2011, 08:38 PM
PoBExige is on a distinguished road
I should be able to make it. I hope it doesn't rain, I haven't taken my car out for a drive since the Remlinger meet!

Old 06-01-2011, 10:17 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
We'll be there!

Old 06-02-2011, 08:14 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Peter1.8t
It does look like the weather could be nice, that would be pleasent after all these rainy days.

Quick question: Have you guy ever had anyone bring hotrod/street rod, whatever you want to call it, to E@RTC center? Im in the process of revamping the ignition system, once done I thought I'd bring it out. It always puts a smile on peoples faces when they see it coming down the road but I also know you guys have a problem with sound and this thing is a straight piped 7 liter big block. Also it has the turning radius of a bus so its a bit difficult to park sometimes.

Heres a quick crappy cell phone pic of it.
Bring it! We will fit you in!

Old 06-02-2011, 08:16 AM
We are on for Saturday!!!! This is our first Saturday where temps have been in the 70s since September 25!!!! That's 36 weeks of below 70s Saturdays!!! So don't be branded as a "garage queen" and bring out that exotic!!! Come on, file application for the yard pass and come on out!!!

Pass the word around and get your exotic buddies to come out too!

Old 06-02-2011, 08:56 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
I thought we had 70+ weather a month ago?!?! I'll try to make it out, Tom. I'm doing yet another race this Saturday and I don't expect it to take that long (5k race) so I could make my way over afterwards.

Old 06-02-2011, 09:52 AM
It didn't hit 70. This will be the first time since September 25.

Old 06-02-2011, 09:56 AM
bapesta206 is on a distinguished road
Good luck on the race!
Originally Posted by atomic80
I thought we had 70+ weather a month ago?!?! I'll try to make it out, Tom. I'm doing yet another race this Saturday and I don't expect it to take that long (5k race) so I could make my way over afterwards.

Old 06-02-2011, 10:21 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bapesta206
Good luck on the race!
Thanks David!

Old 06-03-2011, 02:08 AM
Looking like it will be 77 and sunny at RTC! Yahoo!

Old 06-03-2011, 08:37 AM
Apple Sauce will become famous soon enough
I was hoping to wear my new winter parka to RTC.
Darn!

Old 06-03-2011, 08:56 AM
It was on backorder?

Old 06-03-2011, 09:12 AM
lawin is a jewel in the roughlawin is a jewel in the roughlawin is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by TommyJames
It was on backorder?
nope, layaway

Old 06-03-2011, 01:55 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
I'm going to this. Anyone want to drive down from south end?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotic at Redmond Town Center for June 4...