Exotics at Redmond Town Center for August 27- Bugatti Day!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-27-2011, 07:40 PM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
Great photos, James!

Thanks for putting this event together (all involved)! Here are my photos apexrally.com/2011/08/exotics-at-rtc-82711.html http://www.flickr.com/photos/apexral...06964159/show/

Old 08-27-2011, 10:57 PM
JFowler is on a distinguished road
We had over 180 cars today. Thank you to all that showed. We have more surprises in store for the upcoming Saturdays. Today was a perfect day for the car community. Your support is much appreciated.

Old 08-27-2011, 11:50 PM
JFowler is on a distinguished road
No one is alienated at RTC, we all volunteer our time therefore making it a non brand specific event. Plenty of Ferraris and Porches come each week why can't you show?

Old 08-28-2011, 12:21 AM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Thank you to the organizers (and thugs of course) for another great meet! My wife and I did enjoy the show today, and I'm guessing that many others did too by the size of the crowd.

Last edited by Steve Theodore; 08-28-2011 at 12:25 AM.
Old 08-28-2011, 01:33 AM
home7271 is infamous around these parts
Guys, just want to say "Thank you." Brought my 8 year old boy and 2 nephews and we all had a good time.

There were some truly exotics this morning!

Old 08-28-2011, 02:12 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by JFowler
No one is alienated at RTC, we all volunteer our time therefore making it a non brand specific event. Plenty of Ferraris and Porches come each week why can't you show?
Where did this comment come from?

I hardly left the center circle today, but when I did venture out, there were a lot of nice cars in the outer lots. 180 cars is insane! RTC must love us .

Old 08-28-2011, 02:13 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Kristian
Great photos, James!

Thanks for putting this event together (all involved)! Here are my photos apexrally.com/2011/08/exotics-at-rtc-82711.html http://www.flickr.com/photos/apexral...06964159/show/
Thanks. I missed the Veyron driving along bear creek though as he gunned it and sped off right as I was panning to get the shot .

Old 08-28-2011, 04:33 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Wow what a day! We had both record turnouts in both cars and spectators. We had well over 180 cars, and we estimate over 1,000 spectators and we did it with no advertising and mostly word of mouth. We didn't even mention the specific car until the week of the event so that spectators didn't overwhelm the cars themselves. We manage E@RTC with just twelve very dedicated volunteers who work on this week after week. It's not just the volunteers, but the cars themselves that people bring out that make it work. A giant thanks to all of you who come out. You owners help make this a huge success. This IS giving back to the car community and we can't thank you enough for making E@RTC the biggest weekly car event north of LA.

Old 08-28-2011, 10:38 AM
chobit is on a distinguished road
Smile

Yes, E@RTC is simply amazing =D Thanks everyone for putting in all the hard works, and the time. Yet, I am sure we all enjoy the gathering =D My C4S is far from exoctic, but I am probably the very few people out there who has a 4yrs and a 9 months old fit in the back =D

Attached Images      
Old 08-28-2011, 10:39 AM
chobit is on a distinguished road
Few more photos

Few more photos

Attached Images     
Old 08-28-2011, 06:18 PM
Ubar Jay is a jewel in the roughUbar Jay is a jewel in the roughUbar Jay is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
Where did this comment come from?

I hardly left the center circle today, but when I did venture out, there were a lot of nice cars in the outer lots. 180 cars is insane! RTC must love us .
Not that it was any of my business but, I overheard some guy yelling at one of the parking thugs about parking or "why Isn't my car... I come here every weekend" blah blah. I couldn't quite hear what he was saying and wasn't trying to eavesdrop.

The guy was pretty angry and swearing loudly so it was obvious to others around. . .

---

On a lighter note, the wife and I had a great time. Got there around 7:30, sat at a table and ate doughnuts while watching the cars pull in. Probably one of the better breakfast/mornings I've had. Lots of great cars and people. Big thanks.

Old 08-28-2011, 08:05 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
We're always going to get that occasional person who feels some sense of entitlement because of who they are or what they drive. The reality is there were only 70 spots in the center of the mall, which is why we don't use it all that often. They were first come, first serve based on a sample of each type of car. Once that sample was filled, we had no choice but to direct those cars to the other lots. We're sorry when we can't make everyone happy, but it sometimes can't be helped.

Old 08-28-2011, 08:23 PM
Ubar Jay is a jewel in the roughUbar Jay is a jewel in the roughUbar Jay is a jewel in the rough
I understand completely. This was around 9:30, 9:45 when the two borders parking lots were already full.

Just passing along what I heard.

Last edited by Ubar Jay; 08-28-2011 at 08:25 PM.
Old 08-28-2011, 09:48 PM
We've not heard from anyone about any problems. None of the thugs I spoke with had and problems. I'll ask around, but as far as I know we had another happy group.

Old 08-30-2011, 01:05 AM
Here's some more photos:

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotics at Redmond Town Center for August 27- Bugatti Day!