Willamette Valley Area members?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 09:35 PM
tedosbimmer3 is on a distinguished road
Willamette Valley Area members?

Hey everyone new to this forum, I am mostly active on the BMW ones out there currently car less; long story. I live in Seattle area but am down in the Valley in Oregon a lot Near Corvallis and I see tons of nice cars out, of all makes and models curious if anyone would be interested in having one or two Cars and Coffee or even Dinner style meets this summer either at the Rays/ Starbucks in Albany, OR or another Location. I know there are members out there.

Old 01-31-2012, 12:11 AM
JoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud of
Greetings and welcome to the 6.

Closest gathering to you is in Keizer (just North of Salem). They meet once a month on the last Saturday of the month. However, I don't think they get started up until May.

Here's a link: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...rs-coffee.html

If you're willing to come up to Portland, there's two gathering every Saturday morning. One in Tigard and one out near the airport.

Old 02-01-2012, 04:11 PM
tedosbimmer3 is on a distinguished road
Hey thanks man I might be able to come up to pdx every once in a while meet some people see where things go.