Anyone local to Seattle roll fenders?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 05:30 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
Jag of all trades LOL

Old 03-30-2012, 10:47 PM
K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jags911tt
Jag of all trades LOL
^^

LOL

Old 03-31-2012, 06:15 PM
sansin is on a distinguished road
hit up Ray at Garage Autohero:

http://www.garageautohero.com/index.html

he's a one man shop and is really well known for his fender work. i did a minor roll on my M3... and for a decent price. he is well known amongst the stancewars crowd (admittedly, not my style but figured if he can do that kind of fender work, he can do minor rolls as well).

email him here: fourdoor510@yahoo.com

he's pretty busy so may take a few emails to get his attention.

Old 04-13-2012, 10:29 AM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by sansin
hit up Ray at Garage Autohero:

http://www.garageautohero.com/index.html

he's a one man shop and is really well known for his fender work. i did a minor roll on my M3... and for a decent price. he is well known amongst the stancewars crowd (admittedly, not my style but figured if he can do that kind of fender work, he can do minor rolls as well).

email him here: fourdoor510@yahoo.com

he's pretty busy so may take a few emails to get his attention.
Thanks a ton... I'm still working on getting the final rim setup for the car. The front TE37's just aren't clearing the rotors, so I ordered some spacers, but I think that'll push the rims out too far....

So now I'm either going to swap the front's for a different size or I'm going to swap the whole set get V2's which look like they'll clear the calipers without spacers (more ideal)... still probably have to roll the rear fenders however.

Old 04-13-2012, 11:38 AM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
How big of spaces did you have to order 10mm? If these end up fitting that V is going to look sick. Please keep us posted!

Old 04-23-2012, 10:52 AM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by flyingcesar
How big of spaces did you have to order 10mm? If these end up fitting that V is going to look sick. Please keep us posted!
I ordered 4mm spacers... it's that close... I really don't want these things to rub... I have all the pieces now, just waiting for Motoring Unlimited to fit me in.

I need to get these damn boxes out of my office, I can't get to my xray folders.

Did I mention I ordered three sets of lug nuts in different colors to see what looks best? I think I have a problem.

Old 04-24-2012, 11:46 AM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
Wow! 4mm that's all that was needed hahaha, crazy! Glad to hear that everything is in and ready to go. I cant wait to see this thing.

Lugs are what really finish it off, you have to make sure you use the ones you like. Hope you'll be able to return the ones you aren't going to use.

Old 05-01-2012, 06:42 PM
I think James snapped these.. I'll get some more shots up later after I get it all dialed in. Gonna be rolling those rear fenders next week... it's not bad, but a big enough heave and it'll buzz a bit. Car looks pretty darn aggressive. .

Old 05-02-2012, 10:05 AM
That turned out very well. It for sure is very aggressive and just so mean looking. Congrats!