Exotics at Redmond Town Center for June 30

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-28-2012, 06:10 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Exotics at Redmond Town Center for June 30

It's not looking good for Saturday...once again. We will call it tomorrow. This is the first time we've not had a single event in June. It also means that when we do have an event, the turnout will be incredible! Stay tuned!

Old 06-28-2012, 08:26 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
I was thinking it must be some kind of record myself, but also certainly that the anticipation of an event must be at an all-time high...so the turnout should be really something special. With my luck, the next event will successfully fall on July 7th of course and I'll be out of town!

Old 06-29-2012, 04:35 AM
otoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud of
Someone please pay off Steve Pool to change the forecast.

Old 06-29-2012, 08:08 AM
Island Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of light
Track day at the Ridge tomorrow. Hoping for dry weather too. Looks like I will be dragging tires to the track. Sure would like my first day at the Ridge to be a dry one. Great thing about a wet day is you really get to learn the track. Bad part is dodging the the spinning 911's I encounter often doing about my speed but backwards.

Old 06-29-2012, 10:16 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Exotics at RTC is canceled for tomorrow. It's a new record for June- not a single E@RTC the entire month. Next week is British Car Day so if the weather improves, we're probably going to have a new record turnout. See you then!

Old 06-29-2012, 10:45 AM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Bummer. Tom, hope I'm not disturbing your thread. The Distilled Displacement Car Show is still on for Sunday if everyone wants to join. https://www.facebook.com/distilleddisplacementcarshow

Hope to see everyone there.

John