Keizer Cars & Coffee 2015

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-11-2015, 10:28 PM
Ackmann is on a distinguished road
Keizer Cars & Coffee 2015

CHANGES IN STORE FOR KC&C THIS YEAR 2015

With the pressure we received the last couple of years from Apple Dentist and other tenants that didn't exist when we started years back. We have been faced with the decision to either move the location or change the details. So for 2015 lets try something a little different. Please help spread the word. KC&C will now be a Sunday Event and will run the last Sunday of every month May - September. The new hours will be 8am-10am. This will allow those that have church service on Sundays a reason to take their toys for a morning drive before heading off to service. Since Sunday is the official day of rest, then we will all sleep in the extra 1/2 hour and start our event at 8am. This day and time should help those that have other activities on Saturday like want to go up to other C&C like Portland or Eugene.

Same location, same layout as the last weekend MAY-SEPT. Spread the word, clean the toys and come out and play. Also please share the spirit that we like all things mechanical, Sportscars, Hotrods, Classic Bikes, Tuners, Rat Rods, Trucks. IF YOU LIKE IT, THEN OTHERS WILL PROBABLY LIKE IT AS WELL. I know I will...

Old 05-09-2015, 11:23 AM
Keizer Cars & Coffee meet and drive to PC&C Wilsonville

I have been waiting to share this announcement. But now its official. Since the new Portland Cars and Coffee is just going to be in Wilsonville, and our Keizer Station location has added another business and pushed out our available room. We are going to combine our efforts with Keizer Cars and Coffee and Portland Cars and Coffee at the World of Speed. My plan is to cancel the previous announced Sunday gatherings and have a KC&C meet up from 7am-7:45am at Keizer I-5 starbucks the last Saturday of every month April - September. We will then drive up together and join in with the fun at PC&C at the World of Speed. This new location will make for a lot of car people sharing some quality car time.
Please spread the word.
Wayne
Portland Cars & Coffee | Portland Cars & Coffee Is Back

Old 06-03-2015, 07:19 AM
Not sure if this forum got the update yet so here goes. Keizer Cars & Coffee is merging if you will with the larger Portland Cars and Coffee held each week at the World of Speed Museum in Wilsonville. More details on theirs and ours Facebook pages. Meets are every Saturday at the museum from 8am-10am

Here are a few pics from last weeks meet.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/brayde...57653719242646