Northern NJ folks, where you guys get your State Inspection?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-02-2008, 06:42 PM
boxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud of
Northern NJ folks, where you guys get your State Inspection?

Sorry for the stupid question, but I recently moved from NY to NJ (Edgewater), and need to get a state inspection. In NY, I used to always take my car to these gas stations in NYC. In and out in 5 minutes basically, and they don't drive my car...I just pull up to their machine, and they plug in their reader.

In NJ, I see that they have state inspection facilities. Anyone in NNJ (Hudson or Bergen County) have a suggestion as to which place is good to go to for the inspection? Are the wait times here usually long, and do you have to leave your keys with them and wait for them to bring your car back, or is there a private shop that you suggest that might be better? Thanks in advance.

Old 08-03-2008, 07:57 AM
FASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond repute
there is a state inspection center on century road in paramus. If you take 4 west to 17 north get off century road go over 17 and it's on your left. I was there on monday passed in 20 mins and out.

Old 08-03-2008, 07:59 AM
FASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond repute
you give them the keys but you are next to the car they only have it for about 10 mins and you can see it the whole time. I went on Monday around 11:00 A.M. hope this helps.

Old 08-03-2008, 08:27 AM
boxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by FASTLANE
you give them the keys but you are next to the car they only have it for about 10 mins and you can see it the whole time. I went on Monday around 11:00 A.M. hope this helps.
Thanks man!

Old 08-03-2008, 10:01 AM
no problem.