Vipers & Exotics for Victoria May 17 Quaker Steak and Lube Edison, NJ

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2015, 05:14 AM
jaxlt1 is on a distinguished road
Vipers & Exotics for Victoria May 17 Quaker Steak and Lube Edison, NJ

There will be a Vipers & Exotics car event at the Quaker Steak and Lube in Edison, NJ on Sunday May 17th. Staging will start at 10:00am Sunday morning. My friend Victor, who is the Area Manager for QSL’s daughter Victoria was born premature and has hydrocephalus, a condition of the brain that causes unwanted cerebrospinal fluid to cause added pressure on the brain. Victoria just turned 1 year old a while back. She has undergone 5 brain surgeries in her short life span. I would like to do a “Vipers & Exotics for Victoria” car show/meet at the QSL in Edison. An entry fee of $25.00 per car will go to the Victory Fund for Victoria. QSL will provide a discount on food and refreshments s for car owners and their co-pilots. Trophies will be presented by QSL for Best of Show, Best Paint and Most Distance Traveled to Show. I would like to get at least 20 cars to participate. I would also like to extend this invitation to all NY, PA, CT members/owners as well. If interested in attending, please contact me at 908 910-4800 or email me at jaxlt1@verizon.net

They have a great venue with a lot of spectators to view the cars.