Other British Cars Jaguar, TVR, Rolls Royce, Morgan, Caterham, Noble & Range Rover

Just installed Super Sprint Exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2012, 05:28 PM
John V. will become famous soon enoughJohn V. will become famous soon enough
Just installed Super Sprint Exhaust

Had this exhaust for a while and was a little hesitant to install it cause some people said it's too loud. Really can't judge from a video clip. Its the Super Sprint cat back system with X pipe and mufflers. Ended up doing it right on the ground just by putting the truck to the highest setting. Wasn't that bad, just a little tight. Soooo glad I did. Ya it is louder then stock and has a bit of drone but boy does it sure sound nice when you put your foot into it. instantly noticed the power increase and better throttle response. Sure save a lot of weight as well. If your into performance I strongly recommend it.

I was gonna do the pulley Kit a while ago but really don't like how it works. The stock pulley, which is steel, has to be pulled off with a special puller. The new pulley is aluminum and has to be heated then slid in the charger shaft. Would be a lot nicer if it was a bolted on with the charger shaft splined. Guess Land Rover knows that people love to play with pulley's so made it as difficult as possible. Heard of a few cases where it has actually came off. I personally like parts that are easy to re & re in case of a warranty situation.

Anyhow check out some pics of the exhaust. My truck is autobiography so I used the stock tips. Stuck them out just a bit more then before. Looked a little too flush.

Attached Images      
Old 04-08-2012, 05:30 PM
John V. will become famous soon enoughJohn V. will become famous soon enough
1 More pic.

Attached Images  
Old 04-08-2012, 11:16 PM
fabro is on a distinguished road
I like how the tips stick out a little more, good choice.

auto detail san luis obispo
car detailing in san luis obispo
auto detailing arroyo grande
atascadero auto detailing
93401 car detailing

auto detailing san luis obispo

Last edited by fabro; 05-11-2013 at 05:21 PM.