Other British Cars Jaguar, TVR, Rolls Royce, Morgan, Caterham, Noble & Range Rover

New Car inventory list for USA?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-25-2012, 05:54 PM
1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all
New Car inventory list for USA?

Hey all, many months ago, somebody posted a list of available new Porsche Cars in the USA (new cars)... it wasn't a dealership or Porsche US list, but something third-party, and it wasn't Auto Trader. I'm looking for something like that for both Jag & LandRover (RR)... could anybody be of assistance and point me in the right direction? Thanks.

I would rather track down what I'm looking for independently at this point (if possible) and then present my find to my dealer (not close by).

Old 05-26-2012, 07:30 AM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Can't help you with specific website you're looking for, actually would like to that too. The auttrader site sucks when it comes to tracking down new cars...... 1 match and 52 close matches starting at $3..... Cars.com is MUCH MORE user friendly.

The issue you may run into with Jag anyway is some dealers will refuse to sell to you a new car if you have a dealer in your area. Tried to buy a new XFR from a Houston dealer but b/c there is a dealer here they refused to sell me the car..... On the other hand, a WI dealer was willng to sell me a new XJ SS so, they dont all abide by the rules. Land Rover dealers have the same agreement with LR USA so you might find the same there. I know why they try to enforce this but I wonder how many lost sales this has cost some of these struggling dealers? Makes no sense to me

Old 05-27-2012, 03:50 AM
1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all
LRDog- thanks. My thing is tracking-down a specific vehicle and having the local dealer I wish to use get it for me. Funny thing is that I won't be just in one part of the nation. Either these guys want to sell a vehicle or they don't... lolololol. Thanks for the LR tip as this is also a direction I'm looking. Nice Aston, btw.