Other Japanese Supercars Toyota Supra, Honda NSX, Mazda RX-7 etc.

2007 Nissan Nismo 350Z

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 06:44 PM
ZEMDOGG is on a distinguished road
Nismo Comes standard wiht the "Ugly" package....

Old 04-11-2007, 12:22 AM
10th03cobra is my hero!!!
hj16 is on a distinguished road
Good lord thats hideous...what were they smoking when they okay'd the lower trinwork on that thing?

Old 04-11-2007, 01:12 AM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Nissan: "I know, let's make a car that already looks like ***, slap a badge on it, add some hp, charge more, and then make it look like *** x 1000...we can't miss!!!"

Old 04-11-2007, 01:28 AM
eshaun will become famous soon enougheshaun will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by ZEMDOGG
Nismo Comes standard wiht the "Ugly" package....
butt ugly or not, im sure the additional aero adds some high speed stability...im sure they will price this thing in m3 territory too haha

Old 07-07-2007, 05:20 PM
snakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by TUUNER
Nissan: "I know, let's make a car that already looks like ***, slap a badge on it, add some hp, charge more, and then make it look like *** x 1000...we can't miss!!!"
lol...Well sales figures for the standard Z shows that most dont agree with it lookin like ***...Yeas I own one of those asslike cars

Just a fyi...This Nismo Z beat the Cayman S on the twisty Tskuba Circuit by 2 seconds...So I guess the admitedly ugly aero parts must actually work as the power is the same.....Id still buy a Cayman before buying this uglified Z though

Old 07-07-2007, 05:59 PM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
Great looking car, still no Porsche though

Old 07-07-2007, 08:49 PM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I like the diffuser, the Brembos, and the interior... otherwise I'd just put some TE-37s on it, a C-West or Ings bodykit, and a Power Enterprise twin-turbo kit.

I think it's a great, fun car for the $$ (Enthusiast version).

Old 07-07-2007, 11:15 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by snakebitten
lol...Well sales figures for the standard Z shows that most dont agree with it lookin like ***...Yeas I own one of those asslike cars

Just a fyi...This Nismo Z beat the Cayman S on the twisty Tskuba Circuit by 2 seconds...So I guess the admitedly ugly aero parts must actually work as the power is the same.....Id still buy a Cayman before buying this uglified Z though
Dude, your car looks like ***...face it. Thanks for bringing a worthless thread back from the dead...great second post...

Old 07-08-2007, 12:23 AM
DeMejico is on a distinguished road
the car looks akward as ****...

Old 07-08-2007, 02:13 PM
snakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to behold
Dude, your car looks like ***...face it. Thanks for bringing a worthless thread back from the dead...great second post...
I really could care less about your opinion or your butt hurt feelings. Looks are subjective..Performance isnt...Just stated a fact about performance to performance.....Deal with it...Oh and by the way Duuuude this was my first post. I aint no *** kisser like you so I dont have to come on here and *** kiss my first few posts to get liked....Could care less about your e persona and what you are about....Heres a revelation thats sure to cripple your stunted mentality....Im here for the cars not YOU.....Dont forget to put your helmet on before you post....

Old 07-08-2007, 02:21 PM
another n00b on the fast track to banning...they come and go...it is fun to watch

Old 07-08-2007, 02:55 PM
WTRacing has a little shameless behaviour in the past
cant stand it.. the the off colored pieces look so ricy!

the interior I really like, everything else is an overwhelming NO

Old 07-08-2007, 03:04 PM
Originally Posted by WTRacing
cant stand it.. the the off colored pieces look so ricy!

the interior I really like, everything else is an overwhelming NO
I completely agree.....The basic car as is could be a bit better porportioned...It looks a bit pudgy and plodding from some angles especially with those skinny azz tires from factory....This Nismo Z could have improved on the look but they chose to go pseudo-racecar on it...Despite it being functional it is an eyesore to behold imho and I own a Z....Thanks for not getting personal like Tuuner did

BTW Tuuner entrapment is a crime Heres my ugly pos Z just for you to rag on....Cant touch a Porsche but Im on a budjet

Old 07-08-2007, 05:20 PM
^^n00b, no one is getting personal...your car looks like ***...that has nothing to do with you...

Old 07-09-2007, 01:48 AM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
^^n00b, no one is getting personal...your car looks like ***...that has nothing to do with you...
hater,
my new car looks like a dick. is that why u block my number?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2007 Nissan Nismo 350Z