Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Behind the Scene @ Debut :: Straight up son, straight up!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 03:11 AM
Banned
1JDM996 has a spectacular aura about1JDM996 has a spectacular aura about1JDM996 has a spectacular aura about
Behind the Scene @ Debut :: Straight up son, straight up!

Original article with pictures click HERE.

Originally Posted by worldcarfans.com
The Porsche Panamera was unveiled at the 2009 Auto Shanghai. Prior to the main show a small preview event took place. A vehicle needed to be transported there but it was apparently not a simple task.

The event happened on the 94th floor of the Shanghai World Financial Center and getting anything of size up to such levels requires either heavy cranes, scaffolding or a helicopter. The organisers went with an elevator. They packed the five-metre long Porsche upright into a service elevator using a motor ramp and some serious manpower. In the end they were able to take the Panamera 425 metres (1,394 ft) up to what is described as the world's highest event platform.

Old 04-22-2009, 03:17 AM
Slow4s has a spectacular aura aboutSlow4s has a spectacular aura about
Awesome Dave, I love that site to check out what's new!!

-Alex

Old 04-22-2009, 10:09 AM
youngbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant future
I would have loved to see them fail

Old 04-22-2009, 06:44 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
wow
i thought the helicopter dropping off reventon was cool...that's awesome!

Old 04-23-2009, 01:50 PM
Banned
1JDM996 has a spectacular aura about1JDM996 has a spectacular aura about1JDM996 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by youngbimmer
I would have loved to see them fail
I was suprised that they didn't.

Old 05-07-2009, 08:10 PM
Jersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to behold
I really hope they don't fail. I have owned several Pcars and each one was better than the last with improved technology and performance. All because Porsche has managed to grow and stay profitable. I might never buy a Panamera but I do hope it works for Porsche so they keep making the great cars I will buy.