Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NY Times about the Panamera TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 02:04 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
NY Times about the Panamera TT

nice review:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/21/automobiles/autoreviews/21porsche.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

' Porsche’s chassis magicians used everything in their bag of tricks to keep this two-ton beast dancing on its Teutonic tiptoes; the car does not become one with the road, it beats the pavement into submission. On nearly empty back roads near the base of Mount Hood, I felt as if I were at the wheel of a Dodge Viper that had gone to finishing school. During a day of spirited driving, the routine was simple: I’d dive deep into a corner, slam on the ceramic brakes (an $8,840 option) with their flashy yellow calipers and point the car where I wanted to head next as I exited the turn. Then I’d smash on the throttle and suddenly find myself at the entrance to the next corner. All that was missing was the blurring of the stars that occurs when the Enterprise hits warp speed. '