Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

P4S in a rarely seen color....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-05-2010, 10:17 AM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by S-B-D
Beautiful color for sure.....what size tires on the HRE's?
Thanks. Tires are 305/30 21 rear and 265/35 21 front Michelin PS2.

Old 07-06-2010, 12:10 AM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
car looks hot. i like it....

Old 07-08-2010, 01:23 PM
Former Vendor
Sales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud of
Absolutely Beautiful!

Tray

Old 07-09-2010, 05:21 PM
LosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of light
nice build

Old 07-15-2010, 12:22 AM
NorCal510 is on a distinguished road
superman colors! nice!

Old 07-17-2010, 09:07 PM
Banned
porka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant future
went to the dealer the other day and stumbled across a panamera - i was blow away with the quality of the interior.. amazing car!

Old 07-23-2010, 04:33 PM
K.Y.F. is on a distinguished road
This aqua blue is really growing on me

I'm getting close to ordering it. But I think I would put 20in turbo wheels on the car instead. I love the turbo wheel and aqua blue is a very pretty. Not loud but you still have to notice it.

Old 10-09-2010, 11:54 AM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys for the great comments.

Originally Posted by NorCal510
superman colors! nice!
finally got the emblems I painted months ago on the car this morning.... looks more superman! Wait til I do red calipers....

Old 10-09-2010, 05:43 PM
In addition to the emblems today, I painted the rotor hats. I just can't stand the primer looking finish Porsche does on the rotor hats! Looks bad and over time looks worse as brake dust accumulates on the finish. I always paint them with a high temp silver b/c I think it looks much cleaner and lasts....

Here are some b/f and after pics:

Here's a better pic of the rear painted emblems:

I hope you guys don't mind a few more self endulging pics...

Next on the list is to paint the calipers red and install a Fabspeed x-pipe!

Old 10-09-2010, 06:27 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Looks really nice bro! The wheels are sparklin'

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 10-09-2010, 06:33 PM
^^^ Thanks Peter! ^^^

You da man!

Last edited by LRDog; 10-14-2010 at 04:28 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 04:07 PM
uhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant future
Stunning.

Old 10-14-2010, 05:08 PM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
gorgeous
Just 1 question. Did you get the all wheel drive because you plan to drive it in the snow? Im not being an ahole but why buy a 4S? The RWD is less, is faster and handles better not to mention it just plain drives better (my opinion). I wonder the same thing when I see C4S cab in Cali. Makes not sense to me. I love the interior espically the red gauges and seatbelts. Best of luck and the sport exhaust must be great. BIG THUMBS UP

Old 10-14-2010, 05:10 PM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
Also those HRE which I am normally not a huge fan of have nevr looked better on any car. 21 is perfect to me because 20 looks small and 22 is too big. Great job

Old 10-14-2010, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by ALPINE6SPD
gorgeous
Just 1 question. Did you get the all wheel drive because you plan to drive it in the snow? Im not being an ahole but why buy a 4S? The RWD is less, is faster and handles better not to mention it just plain drives better (my opinion). I wonder the same thing when I see C4S cab in Cali. Makes not sense to me. I love the interior espically the red gauges and seatbelts. Best of luck and the sport exhaust must be great. BIG THUMBS UP
Thanks.

Good question on the 4S vs. S. Personally, I think the 4S handles better, not too concerned if in fact the S is a hair faster (honestly, I don't know if it is or not...) and it will prolly not see snow but in the rain the AWD is great. Guess the security of AWD is something we liked after the couple S8s we've had and we've always opted for AWD/4WD whenever it's an option. Guess it begs the question about why the TT is AWD and not offered in 2WD?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: P4S in a rarely seen color....