Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best looking color on a panamera?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 05:18 AM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JenK
I'd have to say ruby red looks awesome! Hopefully, there will be one left in December with black interior! enjoy your car! cant' wait for the mods.
Hope so! I saw a Ruby/Black and honestly the dark interior takes away from the lines of the car for some reason... This is why I got a light tint. I would look at both in person if you could and see the difference.

Old 07-07-2010, 10:34 AM
medici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud of
So far, of all the colors I've seen in person the only color I really don't like is the cognac. The Panamera really needs at least 20" wheels to make it pop, IMO. I saw a white S last week with 18s and it looks like it could be rental car. Today I saw a black 4S with the 19" turbo wheels and it also looked blah to me. White and black are two of my preferred colors for the Panamera, yet these cars didn't appeal to me at all.
I wouldn't give blue a second thought, but LRDog's car just proves how the right wheels truly complete this badass automobile.

Old 07-07-2010, 04:54 PM
JenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by globalm3
Hope so! I saw a Ruby/Black and honestly the dark interior takes away from the lines of the car for some reason... This is why I got a light tint. I would look at both in person if you could and see the difference.
i've seen the luxor beige, the yachting blue/cream combo and the cognac in person, but I am really partial to the black right now. I need to see it in person. Which is the darkest 'beige' besides the expresso which I hear is awesome in person?

Old 07-07-2010, 04:58 PM
JenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by medici78
So far, of all the colors I've seen in person the only color I really don't like is the cognac. The Panamera really needs at least 20" wheels to make it pop, IMO. I saw a white S last week with 18s and it looks like it could be rental car. Today I saw a black 4S with the 19" turbo wheels and it also looked blah to me. White and black are two of my preferred colors for the Panamera, yet these cars didn't appeal to me at all.
I wouldn't give blue a second thought, but LRDog's car just proves how the right wheels truly complete this badass automobile.
LRDog's car the is awesome! I don't really want the aqua blue, but the yachting blue/black interior with 20" P40's would look good to me! If I got ruby red, I'd get the 20" turbo wheels. I'd save the premium paint price for the Burmester which will be on my car even if I have to order it!

Old 07-08-2010, 08:33 AM
Neo
Neo is on a distinguished road
Figure 90% of all Panameras as with most luxury cars will be White, Black, Gray or Silver. So I’d recommend something with some punch like:

Green
Ruby
Aqua

I saw a Green with Espresso interior and it was amazing (but then again I’m partial to green and I like rare/unique colors)!

I’m years from owning one so I doubt I’ll get a color I really want. That’s the benefit/problem with Porsche’s. It’s great if you are buying new as you don’t have to get big packages of options but can just select whatever is important for you. However, it’s a pain when buying used as it’s difficult to know what a car has (sometimes) or difficult to find one with the options you want.

Old 07-08-2010, 05:44 PM
Originally Posted by Neo
Figure 90% of all Panameras as with most luxury cars will be White, Black, Gray or Silver. So I’d recommend something with some punch like:

Green
Ruby
Aqua

I saw a Green with Espresso interior and it was amazing (but then again I’m partial to green and I like rare/unique colors)!

I’m years from owning one so I doubt I’ll get a color I really want. That’s the benefit/problem with Porsche’s. It’s great if you are buying new as you don’t have to get big packages of options but can just select whatever is important for you. However, it’s a pain when buying used as it’s difficult to know what a car has (sometimes) or difficult to find one with the options you want.
owning a Porsche is easier and more affordable than you think! I saw a pic of the crystal green metallic and it is awesome, very silvery with a hint of green. I am like you, I want a color other than white, silver or black.

Old 07-10-2010, 11:36 AM
Supercharger s is on a distinguished road
White is amazing!

Old 06-21-2012, 10:30 PM
Cbad308 has a spectacular aura aboutCbad308 has a spectacular aura about
Hey LRDog, my gf and I would love to see photos of your Panny. Can you email them to me @ wetwork999@gmail.com

Thanks in advance. For some reason the photos you linked are not visible on my Mac.

~Andy

Originally Posted by LRDog
What color is the inside? White is a great looking color but with the wrong interior......

Took the Panny to Cars and Coffee today and the people that came up to talk about the car was simply amazing. I know there are those that don't car b/c of the design but I think the number of people who feel differently definitely out number the them..... I literally couldn't walk away to check out the other cars at the event for people coming up and commenting and wanting to see the car.... It was great fun!
Here's a couple pics from this morning (it was about the time everything was breaking up......)

Old 06-23-2012, 05:47 PM
[QUOTE=Cbad308;3574489]Hey LRDog, my gf and I would love to see photos of your Panny. Can you email them to me @ wetwork999@gmail.com

Thanks in advance. For some reason the photos you linked are not visible on my Mac.

~Andy[/QUOTE
I think he sold it! But, it was an awesome car!

Old 06-24-2012, 05:40 AM
kip
kip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to behold
Cant see pics either, but aqua blue is nice...

Old 06-27-2012, 06:02 PM
supercoupe356 is on a distinguished road
Personally I think white or black looks sharp. However, the macadamia colour from the 991 would look stunning on a Panamera.

If only it was an option.

Old 06-27-2012, 08:18 PM
Tripleblack will become famous soon enoughTripleblack will become famous soon enough
How about Yachting blue?

Name:  IMG_1679.jpg
Views: 2837
Size:  234.4 KB

Old 06-27-2012, 09:28 PM
ddk632 is on a distinguished road
I prefer the Aqua blue to the Yachting Blue, as it stands out more to me. I have to say though, I recently saw a Carmine Red GTS in Miami and fell in love with the Panamera in that color. It seems to befit the GTS intentions perfectly.

I also liked the Ruby Red in person, but after mulling it over (and seeing the Carmine Red GTS) it just seemed too plain. I mean, you can get a Lexus or Camry in the maroon red, same color, and looks boring on those cars.

My vote goes to Carmine Red. And GTS.

Old 06-27-2012, 11:42 PM
Brian 1215 is on a distinguished road
white's nice, even though mine's black.

Attached Images   
Old 06-27-2012, 11:44 PM
Brian 1215 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ddk632
I prefer the Aqua blue to the Yachting Blue, as it stands out more to me. I have to say though, I recently saw a Carmine Red GTS in Miami and fell in love with the Panamera in that color. It seems to befit the GTS intentions perfectly.

I also liked the Ruby Red in person, but after mulling it over (and seeing the Carmine Red GTS) it just seemed too plain. I mean, you can get a Lexus or Camry in the maroon red, same color, and looks boring on those cars.

My vote goes to Carmine Red. And GTS.
Agreed! GTS in Carmine red is absolutely gorgeous, but white for some reason is just the right color for me hehehe. For the GTS red come #1. But other panamera's white is #1, #2 would be black.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Best looking color on a panamera?