Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Post a Pic of your Panamera

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2020, 02:33 PM
LouDA is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Deezflip
Headlights looks great LouDA!...entire car actually. Prepare from the bomb of messages/questions that you're about to receive,...from me.
Thanks dude. I'll keep an eye out!

Old 06-29-2020, 11:39 PM
12PTTSGrey will become famous soon enough
The light was right so I had to take a pic.

Old 07-01-2020, 12:17 PM
Gorgeous

Old 07-01-2020, 06:12 PM
elShiz is on a distinguished road
Not the best photo to show off the new hood crest but thanks to rdr142, I swapped out the original crest for a white and black one. I feel like it completely changed the front end haha.

Old 07-01-2020, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by elShiz
Not the best photo to show off the new hood crest but thanks to rdr142, I swapped out the original crest for a white and black one. I feel like it completely changed the front end haha.

That looks awesome! How did it fit on? Just 3m or did it have the 3 prongs that go through the hood? Looks so good.

Old 07-01-2020, 06:54 PM
Originally Posted by LouDA
That looks awesome! How did it fit on? Just 3m or did it have the 3 prongs that go through the hood? Looks so good.
Thanks man I appreciate it. I was really wondering how it was going to go on before I got it and I thought it would be 3m. It has two posts, and you can't see the holes when you pop the hood, so you have to remove the hood latch which is only secured by 3 nuts, super simple. Then there's 2 very thin stamped metal "nuts" that just barely grab the posts that go through the hood; swap the original rubber "gasket" that's between the crest and hood and you're done. Really simple and worth it.

*edit

Last edited by elShiz; 07-02-2020 at 08:14 AM.
Old 07-02-2020, 09:50 AM
DogWood will become famous soon enoughDogWood will become famous soon enough
That looks Sharp!

Old 07-02-2020, 07:37 PM
The black and white is a good option for your color combo. Fits perfect! I just replaced my original one has it had a rock chip. Agreed it is a pretty easy process to replace.

Old 07-02-2020, 11:18 PM
Originally Posted by LouDA
Gorgeous
Your car is more shebang than mine. But, these cars are so much better in person. There are more than a few folks that, when they see them in person or on the road, warm up to the format. The press was hard on the car but I like the 970.1.

Old 07-03-2020, 09:05 AM
Deezflip is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 12PTTSGrey
Your car is more shebang than mine. But, these cars are so much better in person. There are more than a few folks that, when they see them in person or on the road, warm up to the format. The press was hard on the car but I like the 970.1.
Completely agree!

I get frustrated when taking pictures, each one is like...eh bad picture, eh another bad picture. Then you start questioning the camera, you then start to wonder if you should invest in an expensive camera, haha.
I often question myself, Am I just bias? If the press saw it in person right before they reviewed, why still say negative things about the looks of it. Or just like this video and thought it was funny how it was phrased, where "it has a face that only a mother can love"

Again, it looks amazing in person...just like that very moment when i saw one in person for the very first time. Being released about 10yrs ago, it still looks amazing.

Last edited by Deezflip; 07-03-2020 at 09:20 AM.
Old 07-03-2020, 09:52 AM
Originally Posted by Deezflip
Completely agree!

I get frustrated when taking pictures, each one is like...eh bad picture, eh another bad picture. Then you start questioning the camera, you then start to wonder if you should invest in an expensive camera, haha.
I often question myself, Am I just bias? If the press saw it in person right before they reviewed, why still say negative things about the looks of it. Or just like this video and thought it was funny how it was phrased, where "it has a face that only a mother can love"

Again, it looks amazing in person...just like that very moment when i saw one in person for the very first time. Being released about 10yrs ago, it still looks amazing.

https://youtu.be/JD_bWPbztLs?t=5
I think we've all been there when trying to snap a pic, there are def angles that don't do it justice and I can see how some might think it's an unattractive car. But seeing it in person completely changes a person's perspective, hell I have more people staring and giving me thumbs up in this "boat" than any car I've owned before. I'm an instructor and my coworker had a class that wanted to talk to "the guy with Porsche sitting outside" 😅 though the wheels and other details I've added help the overall appearance.

I think this angle can be challenging but it's one of my favorite shots honestly

Old 07-03-2020, 12:05 PM
Originally Posted by elShiz
I think we've all been there when trying to snap a pic, there are def angles that don't do it justice and I can see how some might think it's an unattractive car. But seeing it in person completely changes a person's perspective, hell I have more people staring and giving me thumbs up in this "boat" than any car I've owned before. I'm an instructor and my coworker had a class that wanted to talk to "the guy with Porsche sitting outside" 😅 though the wheels and other details I've added help the overall appearance.

I think this angle can be challenging but it's one of my favorite shots honestly

Damn right thats a sexy angle!

Old 07-14-2020, 10:00 AM
dallinator is on a distinguished road

After my first fresh detail. Loving this car, but need to drive more with this COVID crisis, I've hardly put any miles on her.

Old 07-30-2020, 08:47 PM
Registered PM
jbripps is on a distinguished road
Back in the P car game....finally. LOVE this "new" ride. Simply incredible, addictive sound. Also, picked up a set of 20" black Spyder wheels for winter. I think they will look great.

Old 07-30-2020, 08:50 PM
Welcome to the club!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Post a Pic of your Panamera