Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

First Panamera aggravation: dead HC system

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 05:59 PM
Brane Dead is on a distinguished road
First Panamera aggravation: dead HC system

Died on me while driving long distance - since I have a black car, even with moderate ambient outdoor temps, the car's interior go damned hot.

Has anyone else had the AC system go kablooey? or heard of it? I talked to two different dealerships, and they claimed to not have had any issues so far (but they had a couple of Cayenne AC systems go bad).

Second aggravation: a local Chicago cop has taken a dislike to the car and keeps pulling me over: to date - four tickets for no front license plate (stupid law).

Old 04-10-2012, 08:13 PM
umwolverine will become famous soon enoughumwolverine will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Brane Dead
Died on me while driving long distance - since I have a black car, even with moderate ambient outdoor temps, the car's interior go damned hot.

Has anyone else had the AC system go kablooey? or heard of it? I talked to two different dealerships, and they claimed to not have had any issues so far (but they had a couple of Cayenne AC systems go bad).

Second aggravation: a local Chicago cop has taken a dislike to the car and keeps pulling me over: to date - four tickets for no front license plate (stupid law).
Almost makes you want to register the car in another state...

Old 04-11-2012, 04:58 AM
kip
kip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to behold
Sadly this car does that, stopped x3 for routine checkups. Never in my life has that happened before.

Never heard of ac issues.

Old 04-11-2012, 03:59 PM
Botox has a spectacular aura aboutBotox has a spectacular aura aboutBotox has a spectacular aura about
There is a TSB regarding the drainage of the system that should be performed. Had mine done last year.