Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 Panamera Turbo pricing

Old 09-26-2013, 03:25 PM
FastMoney is on a distinguished road
Like Neuneleven mentioned, 3K or 34K, both are used. You’re better off buying one for less money cause either way, the warranty is gonna expire early next year on all 2010s. My advice is, pay more attention to the “deal” the “condition” and the “options” rather than low miles. Not every low mile car is in excellent shape. Besides, I DO NOT trust the driver of any Turbo with only 3K miles after 3 years???? Just saying!

Old 09-26-2013, 03:35 PM
timelinex will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by FastMoney
Like Neuneleven mentioned, 3K or 34K, both are used. You’re better off buying one for less money cause either way, the warranty is gonna expire early next year on all 2010s. My advice is, pay more attention to the “deal” the “condition” and the “options” rather than low miles. Not every low mile car is in excellent shape. Besides, I DO NOT trust the driver of any Turbo with only 3K miles after 3 years???? Just saying!
I totally understand I might get a better deal by getting a higher mileage car. But I have had a wide range of miles on my cars, and there are advantages to lower miles... My 40k mile vette definitely feels way different now, then when it only had 10k miles on it. So I acknowledge that by going lower mileage, I might be inherently opening up myself to losing 5k or so more.

I guess I was looking for suggestions on fair prices with cars in my criteria.

The link you gave me, all I see is this. I'm gonna be paying 88k (its from dealer, so I have to pay taxes) for a car thats a color I don't want, doesn't have all the options I am looking for and its got 30k miles of more wear and tear on it (not even considering mechanical, but things like worn leather). So it looks like paying 7k more just for the condition of the car itself, is a deal , compared to that link. See what im saying?

Last edited by timelinex; 09-26-2013 at 03:38 PM.
Old 09-26-2013, 05:31 PM
blacksheep337 is on a distinguished road
The biggest price difference is usually the options. Choose the ones you really want. Some are more hard to find than the others and that is what makes the range difference on these cars

Old 09-27-2013, 08:16 AM
MrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud of
There is a Black 2011 Turbo (4200 miles) at Don Rosen Imports not far from me. I know them very very well. Call and ask for Ed (the General Manager) 610-279-4100. If you do you can tell them Morrie sent you! Car has some good options and I think you can get it below 95K

Old 09-27-2013, 10:10 AM
Originally Posted by MrPrice
There is a Black 2011 Turbo (4200 miles) at Don Rosen Imports not far from me. I know them very very well. Call and ask for Ed (the General Manager) 610-279-4100. If you do you can tell them Morrie sent you! Car has some good options and I think you can get it below 95K
Thanks you for the suggestion.

Unfortunately it's black and I strictly want white, and it's a dealer, which means I would have to pay 8k more since you have to pay sales tax on dealers but not on private party (in AZ)

Old 09-27-2013, 03:32 PM
neuneleven has a spectacular aura aboutneuneleven has a spectacular aura about
Timelinex,
Looks like you're looking for a very specific vehicle. I did mention 10-15k more and not 30 K more miles. Also the more important reason has been overlooked - it's not all about the cost, it's also about running out of your Porsche warranty before the budding problems of the car appear on an early model year car, possibly before your have to start ponying out cash on repairs on a 25K mile car after a year or two with an expired warranty. However you seem to particularly like the car. I would be less concerned getting a 2011 with 3K miles next year at the same price than a 2010 with 3K miles this year. It would be difficult in as small a market as the PTT's to step in with very exact criteria and options and expect to find a deal. If he takes up your offer, get the car as it has what you wish or you might simply have to order one if the cash is not an issue and you're very specific on your required features. my2c.

Old 09-27-2013, 04:01 PM
URnext is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by timelinex
Thanks you for the suggestion.

Unfortunately it's black and I strictly want white, and it's a dealer, which means I would have to pay 8k more since you have to pay sales tax on dealers but not on private party (in AZ)

How about this one? Im sure he willing to come down on price since it been listed for a while now.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...35393169&Log=0

Old 09-27-2013, 06:33 PM
TheBeav will become famous soon enough
Looks like a nice car. Seems like deal would be comparable tobthe originalbpost once aftermarket warranty is accounted for.

Old 09-27-2013, 08:18 PM
BOOMER7 is on a distinguished road
2010 PANAMERA'S with 17-20k on the dial are currently doing 84-86 wholesale.
I would think you should be able to find a similar one for $88-92 PRIVATE party sale. Depending on options. You can always buy a different color and WRAP it White for $2500 or so if you get a great deal. I have mostly WHITE cars however in the PANAMERA i just think it's definitely a BLACK RED or GRAY car.

Old 09-27-2013, 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by URnext
How about this one? Im sure he willing to come down on price since it been listed for a while now.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...35393169&Log=0
Doesn't have many options I'm looking for... Like sports exhaust, sound system, extended warranty...

I think this is just gonna be a waiting game for me until the right one pops up... I'm not exactly in a hurry so...

Old 10-21-2013, 10:16 AM
TAZ40JAHRE is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by timelinex
Doesn't have many options I'm looking for... Like sports exhaust, sound system, extended warranty...

I think this is just gonna be a waiting game for me until the right one pops up... I'm not exactly in a hurry so...
Did you check out the one at Knopf in PA? 2011, white, CPO, 15K miles, tons of options (including all the ones you mentioned). Hard to tell the condition from low res pics in a web ad. Initially priced at $119K, reduced to $108K, now $99K. Only thing I don't like is the sport steering wheel instead of the multifunction one.

Old 10-21-2013, 10:19 AM
Thanks for the suggestion.

I ended up finding the perfect one for the price I was happy with. It's sitting outside my office right now